In just three months, MGSBros Social Club (now known as MGS Social Bros due to marketing reasons. Shorter titles = more popular. It was worth it for all one of our new members) has become the #1 place for all your BRO-approved Metal Gear Solid related content.
You see, we here at
MGSBros Social Club MGS Social Bros have a simple philosophy; Nothing after MGS3 is wrong. Everything is cool. It’s about brope, bropassion, bropathy, and brolerance. We are high, not only on weed, or coke, or mars rocks… but on LIFE.
I think it’s a privilege to call yourself a Bro. And it is something that you have to earn, and… because a Bro is supposed to do, he, or she has the ability to create a new and a better, more Broly world, and improve one’s own awesomeness. Being a Bro, you look at some hoe and you know absolutely that you can troll them.
So, for me, it really is KSA (Kickin’ Sweet Ass), and it’s just like, it’s something that… there’s a time I went through MPO, capping Soviet fags in the head and amassing my army, and I said, “You know what…” When I played it, I just went poof!, “This is it. That’s exactly it.”
Being a Bro, when you drive past an accident, it’s not like anyone else. As you drive past, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you’re the only one that can really profit off of the money found in the dead/injured guy’s wallet. I mean, what the fuck is he going to do with the money when he’s DEAD? Okay, maybe he could use it if he was just injured, but… whatever. All I know is I put good use to that $20 bill I got off some old lady when I “accidentally” knocked her to the fucking curb. Kit-Kat bars are the shit!
That’s… that’s what drives me, is that I know we have an opportunity, and… to really help for the first time effectively troll people’s lives, and I’m dedicated to that. I’m gonna, I’m absolutely, uncompromisingly dedicated to that.
For those that wish to join the Brotherhood of Win, here is the “MGS Social Bros Code of Honor”, also known as, “The Bro Code.”
- During a MGO match, never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble. If a hoe on the other team tries to kill your bro, kill him. Even if your bro is already dead. Avenge the fallen!
- Never withdraw allegiance once granted. Once a bro is already a bro. And stop quiting our clan just because the guy who runs our training servers is a registered pedophile! You know deep down inside you you would bang Sunny. Well, I wouldn’t because I’m not a fucking pedo.
- Never desert a group to which you owe your support. Just like above. We MADE YOU who you are! You can’t turn your back on that!
- Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength of power. Always keep your rank up and squash old fags/RISING haters/Solid Snake fanboys in the balls!
- You always need praise, approval or sympathy. If you don’t fit in with us, you are a faggot. Go die and eat shit.
- Never compromise with your own reality. You know I am right so there’s no need to think!
- Never permit your affinity to be alloyed. If you see some idiot Solid Snake fanboy trying to say Big Boss was a bad guy, you set him straight with the power or circular reasoning and selective ignorance!
- Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it. Julie, stop calling me! I don’t care if it’s mine! You’re fucking ugly! I don’t want to waste my life with you!
- Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life. You’ll always come back in the respawn zone.
- Never regret yesterday. That aspie totally deserved that black eye for looking at you funny.
- Never fear to hurt another in a just cause. Hey, he was looking at you funny! Who cares if he had turrets?
- Don’t desire to be liked or admired. You know that everyone wants to be me!
- Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions, so long as I agree with them.
- Be the truest bro you know.
I expect “The Bro Code” to be followed tightly, or else you are just a hoe.