Forums :: THE SNAKE SOUP
Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - Printable Version

+- Forums :: THE SNAKE SOUP (http://thesnakesoup.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Metal... Gear?! (/Forum-Metal-Gear)
+--- Forum: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (/Forum-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Ground-Zeroes)
+--- Thread: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses (/Thread-Ground-Zeroes-TPP-Bonuses)

Pages: 1 2

Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - jdnation - 08-12-2015 02:30 PM

[Image: dWM1yPy.jpg]

Mother Base Staff (#1?, with the purchase of MGSV:TPP)
1 Male 1 female. Red hair. Diamond Dogs emblem. Base Development/Intel expertise.

Mother Base Staff (#2?, MGSV:GZ First Edition bonus)
1 Male 1 female. Blonde hair. FOX emblem. R&D/Support expertise. (The staff pictured above)

Mother Base Staff (#3?, MGSV:GZ purchase bonus)
1 Male 1 female. White hair. Skull emblem. Support/Base Development expertise.

Mother Base Staff (#4?, MGSV:GZ transfer bonus)
1 Male 1 female. White hair. Skull emblem. Support/Base Development expertise.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175147173&postcount=2177

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - Dr. Clark - 08-13-2015 01:58 AM

If it's just this then I see it as useless and ridiculous. Unless good soldiers are hard to find, these bunch is just a temporary advance and having them with a tatoo on their faces like some crazy...I was expecting weapons and a special camouflage that would pay homage to MSF as well as a patch with a little bonus.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - jdnation - 08-13-2015 02:33 PM

Kojima mentioned something about the save file also doing some 'never-before-done' thing in the game, we're assuming story-wise. But who knows? Maybe only GZ owners can revisit GZ map with more missions...

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - Tanooki - 08-13-2015 02:35 PM

Wasn't expecting much from this anyways...don't forget you get the sneaking suit from GZ as well.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - Dr. Clark - 08-13-2015 03:23 PM

(08-13-2015 02:35 PM)Tanooki Wrote:  Wasn't expecting much from this anyways...don't forget you get the sneaking suit from GZ as well.

After a deeper search due to your post, you're correct, thanks:
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-Versions-Overview.jpg

Even so, that suit is...meh...nice, but I've played enough with it in PW for it to be worth in home consoles' graphics. What's now interesting me is what Jdnation said above which I didn't remembered.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - BigB0SS - 08-13-2015 06:05 PM

I didn't realize there was a first edition of Ground Zeroes. How do you tell the difference? Are the first edition the ones that have red tag on cover saying you can download stuff?

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - Canucklehead - 08-13-2015 06:35 PM

The first edition is the one where you have to pay for a FUCKING DEMO.

The second edition is the one where you still pay for a FUCKING DEMO, but $5 less because it's been out for a month.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - BigB0SS - 08-13-2015 08:51 PM

I see. Thanks for clearing that up

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - SolidSnarf86 - 08-14-2015 03:13 AM

Day One edition probably refers to the initial launch shipment. They came with a card that had a code on it. You entered it into something called "Konami Vault" and it promised soldiers for TPP. They are the one with the red tag.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - PoisonSnake - 08-16-2015 05:21 AM

Another bonus should be that in TPP you get the dog to play frisbee with the GZ disc...
Oh $hit how I am pissed about GZ... no wonder to me at least that Kojima is cut loose, really.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - jdnation - 08-16-2015 11:37 AM

I think we all know by now that GZ was something Konami forced Kojima to do because they didn't want to spend more money. And that places Kojima's comments in greater context when he said that depending on GZ's sales, TPP's development will either be lengthened or shortened.

I'm betting all that shit with horny Big Boss coming out of a coma would be our Raiden moment, and all the marketing would've just featured the GZ Big Boss model.

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - BigB0SS - 08-16-2015 12:46 PM

(08-14-2015 03:13 AM)SolidSnarf86 Wrote:  Day One edition probably refers to the initial launch shipment. They came with a card that had a code on it. You entered it into something called "Konami Vault" and it promised soldiers for TPP. They are the one with the red tag.

Thanks for that man. I thought the voucher code was some regular "register your product" card. Says in fine print it unlocks special soldiers... just never bothered reading it before

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - jdnation - 08-16-2015 01:16 PM

I tried entering it in. The site doesn't work. Maybe it will when TPP releases. Will be funny when it doesn't! Oddly enough, I got this game Used as cheaply as possible, so I guess the previous owner couldn't use the code either!

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - BigB0SS - 08-17-2015 12:17 AM

That's strange. I entered my code a couple days ago. Did you go to CORE.KONAMI.COM? It asks you to create an account there if you haven't already. Then it tells you to imput your code. For now all it does is give you a PSN code for an old TPP trailer. Supposedly you can go back to CORE.KONAMI.COM when TPP releases and re-enter the code for more PSN codes (assuming those are for the bonus soldiers).

RE: Ground Zeroes TPP Bonuses - Nike Schneider - 08-21-2015 02:18 AM

(08-16-2015 01:16 PM)jdnation Wrote:  I tried entering it in. The site doesn't work. Maybe it will when TPP releases. Will be funny when it doesn't! Oddly enough, I got this game Used as cheaply as possible, so I guess the previous owner couldn't use the code either!

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but assuming its not, the code is for one-time usage.