Forums :: THE SNAKE SOUP
MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - Printable Version

+- Forums :: THE SNAKE SOUP (http://thesnakesoup.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Metal... Gear?! (/Forum-Metal-Gear)
+--- Forum: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (/Forum-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Ground-Zeroes)
+--- Thread: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 (/Thread-MGS-V-GZ-Xbox-360)

MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - uzi95 - 07-04-2015 06:52 AM

Yeah so uhm...I got this game like 2 weeks ago on a sale and didn't notice it said HDD required. I've got an Xbox 360 Slim 4GB internal storage so there's no HDD. Is there any way I can install it to a USB instead? I do have a hard drive I can use that's got like 60 GB free.

Someone somewhere said you can like make your USB formatted such that the xbox 360 detects it as a HDD, anyone got any idea on how to do that? It seems that you have to make it formatted as FAT 32 but my USB is already FAT 32 but its still detected as just a USB? Help.

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - jdnation - 07-04-2015 12:03 PM

You got Xboned!

But anyway, follow the instructions here, you need to format it using your Xbox:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/accessories/storage

Format a storage device

Important When you format a storage device, it erases all of the information saved on that device, which can’t be recovered. Make sure that you don’t want the information stored on that device, or that you’ve backed up the information to another device before you continue.

To format a storage device

-Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
-Select Storage or Memory.
-Select the storage device that you want to format and then press Y on your controller.
-Select Format. You will see the following message:
-This will delete all content on this device. Do you wish to continue?
-Select Yes to format the storage device.
-If prompted to enter your console serial number, do so, and then select Done. This step helps guard against accidental formatting.
The console serial number is located on the back of the console and behind the oval door on the front of the console.

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - uzi95 - 07-06-2015 08:46 AM

Thanks but I tried and it didn't work or whatever and I just bought a 20 pound 120GB HDD which worked fine. Thread can be locked or w/e you guys do with useless threads.

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - Nike Schneider - 07-06-2015 04:31 PM

We shit in them.

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - Canucklehead - 07-06-2015 06:22 PM

I post pictures of my junk.

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - uzi95 - 07-06-2015 06:41 PM

That's cute.

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - Canucklehead - 07-06-2015 06:46 PM

Not as cute as yer purdy mouth...

RE: MGS V GZ Xbox 360 - uzi95 - 07-07-2015 06:15 AM

*runs*