Forums :: THE SNAKE SOUP
Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Printable Version

+- Forums :: THE SNAKE SOUP (http://thesnakesoup.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Metal... Gear?! (/Forum-Metal-Gear)
+--- Forum: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (/Forum-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Ground-Zeroes)
+--- Thread: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition (/Thread-Ground-Zeroes-PC-Editingition)

Pages: 1 2

Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - jdnation - 12-28-2014 02:32 PM

Fun stuff happening!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=958990

[Image: uh22B6cC7yI.jpg]

[Image: QiNICy1c848.jpg]

[Image: qSEmyWmZl8o.jpg]

[Image: B55PieOCEAAR1--.png:large]

[Image: Jojje_1419716183.jpg]

[Image: Jojje_1419642266.jpg]

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Code_R - 12-28-2014 04:17 PM

Okay what happened with the vid/image sizes not formatting ?

Skull face as Snake is fucking creepy. Also lol at the Kojima model. Too bad this kind of thing wont be as standard. I miss the demo theatre.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Canucklehead - 12-28-2014 06:51 PM

Have they edited in a fucking box yet?

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Ocelot's Cheer Squad - 12-28-2014 08:02 PM

Skullface returns to XOF to find that Father Base is under attack from MSF. Miller explores Camp Omega and discovers that the Les Enfant Terribles project has already made a huge breakthrough, and has employed dozens of Big Boss clones on the island. Kojima rescues MGS Snake and Big Boss from being stuck in game after game. Or you can replace Paz with Kaz and pretend you're playing PP.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - jdnation - 12-29-2014 09:34 PM

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Ex-President - 12-30-2014 06:54 AM

Fucking lost it when I saw Skull Face.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Canucklehead - 12-30-2014 07:45 AM

Yeah, yeah, we get it. It's like MGS2's demo theatre, only now you have to hack it because the cock suckers wouldn't let us have it legit, like the MGS2 FAMAS or gameplay in MGS4.

Ooooooooh, character models were swapped! Big fuckin' deal. Fix the glitches and add in the missing shiy and then this will be worth posting about.

Fuck, I wish I could lock shit.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Ex-President - 12-30-2014 09:32 AM

Quote:Fix the glitches and add in the missing shiy

Add in the missing what?

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Canucklehead - 12-30-2014 01:56 PM

Box, Smokes, ?/!/*/Zz Symbols, Extreme, Bandana/Stealth, etc. staples of the series.

Douche.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - jdnation - 12-30-2014 02:23 PM

(12-30-2014 09:32 AM)Ex-President Wrote:  
Quote:Fix the glitches and add in the missing shiy

Add in the missing what?

shiy
Simple misspelling of the word shit, sometimes done on purpose in a poor attempt to avoid censors on message boards and the like.
Wow funny shiy, this game sux.

Shiy
A mixture of shy and giraffe-dependent.
Penny looks proper shiy in her profile picture.

[Image: shiy_def.jpg]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shiy

[Image: PwOGyeSn2sM.jpg]

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Canucklehead - 12-30-2014 05:01 PM

:D

Not my fault every important part of my body is too big for the typical purposes...in this case, shitty-small iPhone keys.

Also, JD's obvious inferiority complex is...amusing. Cute, even, in a sad way. Poor kid...his parents hated him, ha ha!

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Old Gross - 12-30-2014 08:15 PM

Okay; that fifth picture startled me.

Though the sixth one makes for an interesting comparison. How come he's not having those black spots on his forehead like on the fifth? Is it a part of the skin hue or whatever they're using? Then again, these are probably file types I've never heard of, reserved only unto professionals....plus I'm extremely rusty with what little I know about texture files and shit.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - jdnation - 12-30-2014 11:59 PM

I believe they just swapped Snake and Skullface's face textures and applied it to each other's models.

Skullface - better look
[Image: Eu2Q4LHaBoE.jpg]

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - Canucklehead - 12-31-2014 05:09 AM

Skullface is Mantis. Not literally, but knowing this shit series' taken direction, he'll be Mantis' father or something, and Mantis' disfiguration will simply be inherited rather than a result of some incident.

Actually, what that picture REALLY reminds me of, come to think of it, is the cinematic you see in the very first Resident Evil game when you encounter the first zombie.

RE: Ground Zeroes PC Editingition - jdnation - 01-03-2015 01:45 PM

Hey you're right!

[Image: first-zombie.jpg]