this game totally owned them all
05-16-2013, 02:56 AM
this game totally owned them all
this game totally owned every other msg because it was awesome. raiden wasnt a faggot anymore lol but a total badass. i also think that the story was the deepest of them all and the big boss at the end was cool. other big bosses like that woman in mgs3 was lame and in peace walker the big boss was just a robot lol.
05-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Re: this game totally owned them all
Savi Ringh Wrote:this game totally owned every other msg because it was awesome. raiden wasnt a faggot anymore lol but a total badass. i also think that the story was the deepest of them all and the big boss at the end was cool. other big bosses like that woman in mgs3 was lame and in peace walker the big boss was just a robot lol.

who the...?!
05-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Re: this game totally owned them all
Savi Ringh Wrote:this game totally owned every other msg because it was awesome. raiden wasnt a faggot anymore lol but a total badass. i also think that the story was the deepest of them all and the big boss at the end was cool. other big bosses like that woman in mgs3 was lame and in peace walker the big boss was just a robot lol.

Finally someone who see's the brilliance of this particular installment of the msg series!
05-16-2013, 04:20 PM

i liked chicken noodle more

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-16-2013, 09:01 PM

yah dude an with tha new legasy colekshun they shud put scream revenjence music in it waz awesum
06-28-2013, 04:36 PM

Damn the PATRIOTS!!!!!
12-03-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: this game totally owned them all
Finally picked up a used copy of the game for $22. DLC is free now. So I think it's finally worth the purchase for a lark.
12-03-2013, 09:03 PM
(12-03-2013 07:51 PM)jdnation Wrote:  DLC is free now.
What gay shit is this?!

I jerk off to a zombie "teen" from a video game. But I don't think I'm a necrophiliac pedophile...
12-04-2013, 07:02 PM
(12-03-2013 09:03 PM)Eddy Bam Wrote:  What gay shit is this?!

U paid?

[Image: Kojima-thumb4.jpg]
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-1...-made-free

U mad?
05-20-2014, 01:10 PM
(05-16-2013 02:56 AM)Savi Ringh Wrote:  this game totally owned every other msg because it was awesome. raiden wasnt a faggot anymore lol but a total badass. i also think that the story was the deepest of them all and the big boss at the end was cool. other big bosses like that woman in mgs3 was lame and in peace walker the big boss was just a robot lol.

totally agree

also platinum games, was very good at pacing, the game has excellent pace, it doesnt wastes time on nonsense, and overwritten dialogue, and the characters are more cool because they are all crazy insane.

i still cant get over the whole wedding scene in mgs 4, drebin's over expositional bable. the boring beauty and the beast with boring descriptions by drebin

man i really think kojima hated mgs 4 and he showed us how much he hated it
05-20-2014, 01:15 PM
This game is about 100x better than MGS4. I haven't beat it yet but got damn it's nice on PC.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-21-2014, 12:03 AM
I haven't even played it and I'd agree that it would be about 100x better then MGS4.

I may have a go at it if it goes to a good price on a steam sale. I've heard so many good things about it that I might actually get over the fact that it follows on after fuckin' MGS4's story.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
05-21-2014, 01:30 AM
Yeah, its was pretty damn good. In a world where it feels like every modern videogame tries to be realistic leaving behind all the standart rules and presentations of a game, MGR reminded me what a fucking videogame is and all the fun that comes with it.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
05-21-2014, 03:02 AM
(05-21-2014 12:03 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  I haven't even played it and I'd agree that it would be about 100x better then MGS4.

I may have a go at it if it goes to a good price on a steam sale. I've heard so many good things about it that I might actually get over the fact that it follows on after fuckin' MGS4's story.

Skip the steam sale and go straight to pirate bay. Unless you're some kind of achievement whore.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-21-2014, 05:43 AM
I'm only a whore when it comes to FASHION!

[Image: duece+bigalow.jpg]

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)