the hospital horn (hospihorn? hornspital?)
07-07-2013, 07:53 PM
the hospital horn (hospihorn? hornspital?)
So a lot of people have said that Big Boss doesn't have his stupid shrapnel horn when he first goes into the coma and that somehow proves that he's Grey Fox or a body double or that he grew the horn while he was in the coma or it's all VR etc. etc.

So I've been re-watching that scene again over and over again and while Big Boss's face is constantly obscured by a combination of depth-of-field, harsh lighting and nurse butt, I think it's pretty clear that there is a horn. It's just a little hard to make out in these pictures, but if you watch it up close and in motion I think it's fairly obvious:

[Image: oqXpjuf.gif]

Don't tell me that's hair; hair doesn't dig into your forehead like that. Anyways, not only does this resolve several discrepancies some people have pointed out but I feel like this debunks the Grey Fox theory once and for all. I think what's throwing some people off is that the horn in the footage from the tail end of the GDC trailer is an outdated model while the one in the hospital scene is the current (circa-E3) model.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
07-07-2013, 08:02 PM

I didn't notice the horn in that trailer before, nice find. But if anyone actually thinks that's grey fox then we are doomed

Benny Harvey, RIP
07-07-2013, 08:11 PM

SpaceByrd Wrote:I didn't notice the horn in that trailer before, nice find. But if anyone actually thinks that's grey fox then we are doomed

people thought raiden was sunny in the future because his eye color was different

people thought old snake was really big boss and that all the footage was flipped

people thought naked snake was a time travelling solid snake

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
07-07-2013, 08:26 PM

Call we all agree to rub it in the faces of those stupid people when they realize it really is Bigu Bossu then?

Benny Harvey, RIP
07-07-2013, 10:57 PM

That's because it's decoy octopus

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED POLLY
A Nintendocrat who stands her ground
Soup Awards 2010 Wrote:BEST FEMALE POSTER
PollyannaX
07-08-2013, 06:02 AM

Punished Animal Wrote:
SpaceByrd Wrote:I didn't notice the horn in that trailer before, nice find. But if anyone actually thinks that's grey fox then we are doomed

people thought raiden was sunny in the future because his eye color was different

people thought old snake was really big boss and that all the footage was flipped

people thought naked snake was a time travelling solid snake
There's also some people who insist that there is a chance above 0% that the floating gas mask kid is anyone other than Psycho Mantis.

Cool Stuff I Worked On:
Seeing Things For What They Are - Raiden & Rose Analysis
MYTH: Hideo Kojima said that Portable Ops and Metal Gear Rising are canonical
Metal Gear Solid V: Parasitic Legacy
07-08-2013, 09:26 AM

Punished Animal Wrote:people thought raiden was sunny in the future because his eye color was different

You're fucking joking with this, right?
07-08-2013, 12:44 PM

Joakim Mogren Wrote:
Punished Animal Wrote:people thought raiden was sunny in the future because his eye color was different

I think people saying it was sunny was the first theory for revengance when there was only a teaser pic of raiden

Benny Harvey, RIP
07-08-2013, 01:03 PM

SpaceByrd Wrote:
Joakim Mogren Wrote:

I think people saying it was sunny was the first theory for revengance when there was only a teaser pic of raiden
I liked that theory

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED POLLY
A Nintendocrat who stands her ground
Soup Awards 2010 Wrote:BEST FEMALE POSTER
PollyannaX
07-08-2013, 02:18 PM

SpaceByrd Wrote:
Joakim Mogren Wrote:

They wouldn't fucking shut up about it.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
07-08-2013, 02:20 PM

I bet you could go back to any reveanalgance teaser and see people comment it on yourtube

Benny Harvey, RIP
07-08-2013, 02:41 PM

I kinda just assumed he had to have had the shrapnel-ogre-horn by the hospital scene, considering it'd certainly be easier to fall into a coma if you had a nice dosage of head trauma along with your other injuries.

Punished Polly Wrote:
SpaceByrd Wrote:
Joakim Mogren Wrote:

I liked that theory
Me too, despite knowing in my heart-of-hearts that it would prove untrue.

Punished John Wrote:There's also some people who insist that there is a chance above 0% that the floating gas mask kid is anyone other than Psycho Mantis.
Who the fuck would think that? They probably thought Old Snake was Big Boss too. Fucking morons.

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist
07-08-2013, 03:58 PM

[Image: dsadas_zps47cfdece.jpg]
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l639/RagingMudcrab/dsadas_zps47cfdece.jpg

http://thesnakesoup.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=185801
Punished Ronok Wrote:I frequently give myself the username of "Raging Mudcrab" because I am so enraged by the way the crustaceans are abused.
Google is excellent for looking up ancient posts.

Cool Stuff I Worked On:
Seeing Things For What They Are - Raiden & Rose Analysis
MYTH: Hideo Kojima said that Portable Ops and Metal Gear Rising are canonical
Metal Gear Solid V: Parasitic Legacy
07-08-2013, 04:23 PM

Isn't 'raging mudcrab' one of the default gamertag suggestions for xbox live?

Benny Harvey, RIP
07-08-2013, 04:36 PM

Punished John Wrote:[Image: dsadas_zps47cfdece.jpg]
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l639/RagingMudcrab/dsadas_zps47cfdece.jpg

http://thesnakesoup.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=185801
Punished Ronok Wrote:I frequently give myself the username of "Raging Mudcrab" because I am so enraged by the way the crustaceans are abused.
Google is excellent for looking up ancient posts.
See, if the kid really was Mantis, at least he'd be able to tell that I was joking.

SpaceByrd Wrote:Isn't 'raging mudcrab' one of the default gamertag suggestions for xbox live?
BITCH I MIGHT BE

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)