fucking chico
09-10-2014, 03:44 PM
fucking chico
So Chico's plan in GZ was to sneak into a heavily guarded US naval base and rescue his bitch. Then what? He has literally has no means of escape. Like let's assume he has a tiny radio to call Amanda or MSF. He just runs the risk of them getting caught, and the little shit knows about the inspection at Mother Base so what the fuck?
09-10-2014, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 07:28 AM by Canucklehead.)
RE: fucking chico
I shot Chico in the head; new record for longest headshot: 2.6m! Haaaaaaaaah!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Well, if it's any consolation, I heard from the recent leak of spoilers that INOIU JOKY. CNGZ NGVVKTY OY ZNGZ YQARR LGIK YROZY NOY ZNXUGZ OT LXUTZ UL HOM HUYY. ZNOY NGVVKTY YUSK ZOSK OSSKJOGZKRE GLZKX ZNK NKROIUVZKX IXGYN GZ ZNK KTJ UL MXUATJ FKXUKY. Of course, considering the source of this information, there's plenty of room for doubt.

Oh and if you don't know what I just said, Google "rumkin cipher" and have fun deciphering the sentence. Let me know if you need a hint or two.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
09-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Does it say JD likes a fat black dick up his asshole? Cause he does...

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-10-2014, 08:42 PM
(09-10-2014 04:57 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  Well, if it's any consolation, I heard from the recent leak of spoilers that INOIU JOKY. CNGZ NGVVKTY OY ZNGZ YQARR LGIK YROZY NOY ZNXUGZ OT LXUTZ UL HOM HUYY. ZNOY NGVVKTY YUSK ZOSK OSSKJOGZKRE GLZKX ZNK NKROIUVZKX IXGYN GZ ZNK KTJ UL MXUATJ FKXUKY. Of course, considering the source of this information, there's plenty of room for doubt.

Oh and if you don't know what I just said, Google "rumkin cipher" and have fun deciphering the sentence. Let me know if you need a hint or two.

Oh my god. I fucking hate you, dude.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
09-12-2014, 03:23 AM
It is a fake leak.
09-12-2014, 07:29 PM
I didn't bother to look it up, I just mean the constant fucking with posts to make them unreadable. I usually just end up skipping his post.

No offense, it's just really annoying. I'm sure he's an upstanding citizen in real life.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
09-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Yeah sometimes I'm too lazy to even click on a "spoiler" button to reveal hidden text, fucked if I'm going to decode that bullshit.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
09-13-2014, 05:24 AM
Quote:eah sometimes I'm too lazy to even click on a "spoiler" button to reveal hidden text

Which this forum doesn't have by the way. Thanks Ravi, thanks a lot YOU PRICK! You've ruined my LIFE!!

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
09-13-2014, 06:12 AM
(09-12-2014 07:29 PM)Mexican Sting Wrote:  I didn't bother to look it up, I just mean the constant fucking with posts to make them unreadable. I usually just end up skipping his post.

No offense, it's just really annoying. I'm sure he's an upstanding citizen in real life.
Well I try to be upstanding. But, you see, good people mean well, but don't always do well. Besides, as was mentioned already, I could've used a spoiler link if it was available....though I doubt even that would've helped, because spoiler links exist only to be clicked on.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
09-13-2014, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 09:01 AM by Solidsuitlarry.)
Spoiler links exist to conceal spoilers.

Clitorises exist to be clicked on.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
09-14-2014, 06:10 AM
Clicked? No wonder you're a fucking virgin!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-14-2014, 10:43 AM
This thread title suggests something else
09-14-2014, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 11:30 AM by Ex-President.)
"Fucking Chico". A thesis on pedophelia.
[Image: avatar-4173588.gif]

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
09-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Old enough to pee is old enough for me; in China, "Too Young" is just a name!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)