Yoji Shinkawa has a threesome with Godzilla and Evangelion
08-03-2016, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 07:20 PM by jdnation.)
Yoji Shinkawa has a threesome with Godzilla and Evangelion
[Image: Co0khrmUkAAYOi9.jpg]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...re/.104947

All part of a campaign
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...ns/.104919

Maybe now Anno can finally go back to finishing Evangelion 4.0
08-03-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Yoji Shinkawa has a threesome with Godzilla and Evangelion
After feeling pissed and betrayed by the terrible second rebuild movie, he went and totally redeemed himself with the third one. I bet all those idiot otaku absolutely hated the third one, and every reason they hate it is why I love it, and it appears that the second one was likely pure shit on purpose. I'm genuinely looking forward to the next one.

I'm not sure what to make of this though. The links aren't working right now, but this just looks so random.
08-03-2016, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 11:12 PM by jdnation.)
Damn right! 3.0 was great! I also loved 2.0 too. I'm sure that we can all agree though that Shiro Sagisu has never been in better form!

But seriously, Anno is only just now going to start working on 4.0 again...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...lm/.104479

Which will be out first?

Kojima with Death Stranding?

Or Anno with Evangelion 4.0: I'll (not) keep coming ?
08-03-2016, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 11:56 PM by DarthCaligula.)
Oh yeah, the music is awesome, even with how much I disliked the second one, the music was great. I hated the second one because it's exactly what Evangelion isn't supposed to be. In this one, it actually is the stupid harem anime that the original show deconstructed, but looking back at it after the third one, I think it was intentional, to give the typical anime fan what they wanted, just to destroy it and show how immature it all is.

I loved how the third one was just a quiet intense look at Shinji himself, with those long parts of him learning to play piano with Kaoru and such. I bet most fans were pissed at that sort of stuff, instead of having bouncing tits and lots of action like the second one.
08-04-2016, 03:16 PM
(08-03-2016 11:54 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  Oh yeah, the music is awesome, even with how much I disliked the second one, the music was great. I hated the second one because it's exactly what Evangelion isn't supposed to be. In this one, it actually is the stupid harem anime that the original show deconstructed, but looking back at it after the third one, I think it was intentional, to give the typical anime fan what they wanted, just to destroy it and show how immature it all is.

I loved how the third one was just a quiet intense look at Shinji himself, with those long parts of him learning to play piano with Kaoru and such. I bet most fans were pissed at that sort of stuff, instead of having bouncing tits and lots of action like the second one.

Indeed it was. It was basically showcasing for the first time that new-Shinji was getting his shit together, taking out angels, making friends, saving naked girls, he reached out and grabbed it all

Then BOOM! He actually fucked up! He destroyed the world, he killed his friends, and after all that he didn't save the girl.

Back to good ol' Anno depression mode.

Now he's gotta get over it.

3.0 Also pulled back the curtain on the Eva lore and explained what was actually going on. Basically Shinji is Neo. And the World is the Matrix and he's been reloading it since forever. So basically somewhere in time all those shitty Eva knock of raising projects and school detective shit happened.
08-04-2016, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 03:32 PM by DarthCaligula.)
Please don't compare it to those godawful Matrix movies. I consider the original Evangelion to be the greatest show ever made, and the Matrix is pure crap made to make people feel like they're thinking.

And yeah, I can't stand those idiotic Eva knock off things. They're just boring, typical anime crap with caricatures of the Eva characters drawn in.
08-04-2016, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 05:09 PM by THEND.)
More Eva is news
EDIT:spoiler

EDIT:
dunno if I've posted this or not but there could be a new series for 02 and 03. After 04 is release(d). At least I think so.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)