Yes, you will play as Big Boss. Venom is just a codemane folks. GZ SPOILER
06-14-2014, 05:04 AM
Yes, you will play as Big Boss. Venom is just a codemane folks. GZ SPOILER
Right eye missing. Looks EXACLTY like Snake/Big Boss. Gonna say its not too far fetched that after the HELICOPTER CRASH in GZ that an amputation was not entirley out of the question here. Why would Grey Fox go looking for Kaz? "Let the legend come back to life." Who the hell could Ocelot possibly be talking about here? Guess what, it's Big Boss. This is crystal clear to me. The only question I have is: Will I sympathize with BB as he transistions from good to evil? Why there is an obsession with Grey Fox all over the place I will never understand.

[Image: tumblr_mt0datDwt91rt6u7do1_400.gif]
PSN ID: BigBoss599
06-14-2014, 05:27 AM
RE: Yes, you will play as Big Boss. Venom is just a codemane folks. GZ SPOILER
It's almost like people have fan theories about stuff and things.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
06-14-2014, 05:32 AM
Oh there isn't anything wrong with fan theories about stuff and things but there is a difference between that and super illogical denial about things in plain sight. Like that time people thought Quiet was Chico.

06-14-2014, 05:41 AM
That time was like a week ago.

I'm all for a bit of the kinky stuff. What the fans come up with will always be more intriguing then what's in the actual game.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
06-14-2014, 05:47 AM
You got me there, it is pretty intriguing/entertaining.

06-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Chico is Grey Fox.
06-14-2014, 10:09 AM
And Mother Base is the Big Shell. The Cyphers explain it all.

Yeah. Big Boss establishes his new base of operations in New York. A perfectly discrete place where Cipher wouldn't attack them.

(06-14-2014 05:32 AM)MetalGearZ Wrote:  Oh there isn't anything wrong with fan theories about stuff and things but there is a difference between that and super illogical denial about things in plain sight. Like that time people thought Quiet was Chico.
For a while I was willing to believe that theory, even if lots of it sounded crazy, such as Chico cutting off his junk & cutting out his tongue. I never heard about those two bits until I saw that video from Yong. Whatever the case, though, Chico and Quiet bare some resemblance, at least regarding their faces and their eye-colors. But, there is a thing called a "coincidence"; Quiet's face looking like Chico's was probably unintentional.

Other than that, I think we in the West are coming up with ridiculous speculations and theories; the one I heard on Facebook about Mother Base being the Big Shell is just stupid, though. But it's amazing how KojiPro will sometimes answer our inquiries now; a decade ago they didn't give such answers. Back in 2001, someone on the MGS2 BBS pointed out the ninja's face resembling somebody, and the BBS mod replied, commending him for being astute in noticing that (he didn't use those words explicitly, though, but you get my drift, right?), but he didn't give out any answers.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
06-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Again, Gray Fox won't even be mentioned in this game. You heard it here first.
The whole Ishmael having the same voice could mean some body double plot may be there, though.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
06-14-2014, 02:19 PM
OR it could be simply temporary for the trailer as not let out a huge spoiler to have Sutherland voice him. Which could also just be an illusion brought on by psycho mantis.

06-14-2014, 02:35 PM
No, ish isn't an illusion. He set that bitch on fire in the hospital, BB couldn't walk at the time. I'd like it if he were a new character but I'd be okay with him being Solidus. Who knows.

Benny Harvey, RIP
06-14-2014, 03:18 PM
(06-14-2014 09:16 AM)jdnation Wrote:  Chico is Grey Fox.
I will personally end Kojima's miserable life with a blunt object.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
06-14-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 06:15 PM by Cliff.)
I cant tell whether it is trolling or not, because you can never really tell over text based exchanges over the internet, but people spout some fucking shit. "Chico is Gray Fox." I can't even begin to respond to that without losing brain cells. I mean, I am fairly sure thats a troll, which is cool, but I have seen people saying shit stupider than that and being deadly serious since the new trailer came out.

I am gonna try and throw an analysis video together tomorrow, because the amount of stuff going around from mainstream websites like IGN, who don't have a fucking clue about Metal Gear, that is then being accepted as fact by the masses hurts.

(06-15-2014 09:57 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  But Metal Gear doesn't seem to be about subtlety anymore, its all vag-bombs and demon horns now.

Metal Gear... Has changed...

PSN ID : BigBoss_FoxUnit
XBL : F0X Big Boss
06-14-2014, 09:08 PM
(06-14-2014 05:32 AM)MetalGearZ Wrote:  Oh there isn't anything wrong with fan theories about stuff and things but there is a difference between that and super illogical denial about things in plain sight. Like that time people thought Quiet was Chico.

Winner of TheSnakeSoup.org's Most Rational User Award, 2014
06-15-2014, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 12:22 PM by Mexican Sting.)
(06-14-2014 02:35 PM)sput Wrote:  He set that bitch on fire in the hospital

Also a hallucination. Almost everything in that scene is hallucination. The lady on fire is not the nurse, which Ishmael refers to when he says "she took the long way down" or whatever the fuck. If he's real, then where the fuck is he when Big Boss is ecscaping with Ocelot on horseback?

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
06-15-2014, 07:38 AM
(06-15-2014 02:18 AM)Mexican Sting Wrote:  
(06-14-2014 02:35 PM)sput Wrote:  He set that bitch on fire in the hospital

Also a hallucination. Almost everything in that scene is hallucination.. The lady on fire is not the nurse, which Ishmael refers to when he says "she took the long way down" or whatever the fuck. If he's real, then where the fuck is he when Big Boss is ecscaping with Ocelot on horseback?
Did you see the Bambalance crash? He was either out cold and BB left him or he died.

Benny Harvey, RIP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)