Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
09-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Every night, I can feel the unfinished story... and subpar plot... even undeveloped characters. The game I've lost... the cut content I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like it's all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?
09-07-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Nope; I didn't buy it!

:D

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Then I wasn't talking to you then was I?
09-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Maybe you're cray and you're not talking to anyone...

*Twilight Zone theme song*

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-07-2015, 05:33 PM
I feel your pain.

Thank you to the Cobras and the Beauty & the beast Unit and all the amazing Metal Gear Fans who complained about too much story and character detail. Go fuck yourselves.
09-08-2015, 01:52 AM
But they wern't fans who complained because had it been these 'Fans' then they obviously wasn't 'Fans' to begin with. Nope them people who where bitching where ADHD teens who don't appreciate a good story, the same people who said 'Da Fuq Gone Home gets 10/10, not a fricking game' or 'KEK Beyond Two Souls isn't a game, when do i get to shoot up an airport, or say Oscar Mike too many times'
09-08-2015, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 04:18 AM by Maverick.)
(09-07-2015 05:33 PM)nuhr Wrote:  I feel your pain.

Thank you to the Cobras and the Beauty & the beast Unit and all the amazing Metal Gear Fans who complained about too much story and character detail. Go fuck yourselves.

Made my day.
09-08-2015, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 05:47 AM by Canucklehead.)
(09-08-2015 01:52 AM)beanxt Wrote:  But they wern't fans who complained because had it been these 'Fans' then they obviously wasn't 'Fans' to begin with. Nope them people who where bitching where ADHD teens who don't appreciate a good story, the same people who said 'Da Fuq Gone Home gets 10/10, not a fricking game' or 'KEK Beyond Two Souls isn't a game, when do i get to shoot up an airport, or say Oscar Mike too many times'

To be fair, Beyond was barely a game. There's such thing as the polar opposite of the arcade twitch CoD-style shooter, and that's Beyond and "games" like it.

Something isn't automatically deep and compelling and a masterpiece just because it has no shootouts or explosions or dude-bro moments.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-08-2015, 05:27 AM
(09-08-2015 05:11 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Something isn't automatically deep and compelling and a masterpiece just because it has no shootouts or explosions or dude-bro moments.

I get that but what i'm saying is these kids wouldn't give Beyond or games like that a chance because of their short attention span, if it doesn't have big explosions or FPS killing every two seconds then GTFO
09-08-2015, 05:47 AM
Yeah, but I don't consider those kids to be gamers.

And those kids are the new target audience for MGSV based on what I could tell from Ground Zeroes. Hell, Kojima even went to visit Infinity Ward for advice on one of his many "reference trips."

You can't blame the game anyway; everyone makes shallow action games for one reason, and that reason certainly has nothing to do with quality.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-08-2015, 06:22 AM
(09-08-2015 05:47 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Yeah, but I don't consider those kids to be gamers.

And those kids are the new target audience for MGSV based on what I could tell from Ground Zeroes. Hell, Kojima even went to visit Infinity Ward for advice on one of his many "reference trips."

You can't blame the game anyway; everyone makes shallow action games for one reason, and that reason certainly has nothing to do with quality.

In today's generation people stop aging at the age of 13 anyway.
09-08-2015, 08:08 AM
We are playing a game from a game design diva. That's all I find to this.
I have no real qualm with Kojima as I already knew this since over a decade.
There will be more enjoyable game experiences to come without the missing parts.
09-08-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm steering clear of the whole thing for now. I wish Kojima still really loved me but it's an abusive relationship and we all know he's a monster.
09-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Last boss in Silent Hills: Kojima laughing and pointing his finger at you.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-17-2015, 06:20 AM
sorry boys. I guess it is all my fault

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)