Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
09-18-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
(09-07-2015 04:14 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Nope; I didn't buy it!

Big Grin

Neither did I, lol.

And why are we still here? Uh,...I don't come on here to talk about the new shitty MGS game. I come on here to converse with people who used to like the OLD MGS games. .......Ya know, back when they were good?

It's kind of like when I used to go on shooting forums. I would hardly ever actually talk about shooting, or ask shooting questions on there, because I already know pretty much all I need to know to be a competent shooter. I went on there to talk to other people who liked shooting as well, about other shit besides shooting.

Same deal here. I'm just basically trying to burn through some spare time, after whatever I did all day, with people who like the same shit, until I can finally fall asleep.

I mean, even if I did buy MGS games after MGS4 (which, by now, I would hope you realize I don't),....what would I come on here to talk about? How fucking killer the story was (or more likely; "wasn't")? Hell, I didn't even do that when I DID like the games, lol.

Seriously, literally 99% of my comments on here, and even back in the good ol' days of TUS, were in the "Random Bullshit" section of the forum(s).

Like, I'm not going to sit around and talk about why you can see people's faces in the Codec sequences for whatever reason (and how people near you can't hear you talking on it), or how fucking unrealistically immortal Liquid is in MGS1, until apparently the very end when a virus kills him. A virus that is designed to kill specific people, and one that he's been exposed to for quite a while at the time of his apparent death (even though it killed Decoy Mantis almost instantly). Or how he was somehow able to come back to life via his arm being attached to Ocelot in MGS2 (I'm pretending MGS4 never happened).

Now watch, someone will respond to this and I'll end up talking about the very things I said I don't. Almost guaranteed to happen, lol.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
09-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Fuck off Johnny no one was talking to you
09-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Roger, fucking off....

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
09-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Every now and then, this place puts a smile on this sad old face.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-18-2015, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2015 10:50 PM by Victor Katilis.)
https://soundcloud.com/highwaysuperstar/apathy
[Image: big_boss_salute_by_reaper759-d4be3mf.png]

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
09-19-2015, 01:55 AM
Holy...this seems like a MGS retirement house. What's next, talks about diseases and meds for it?

I'm not giving a shit about V. I also didn't bought it nor will I until and if there's a complete version. I'm currently playing HD2' virtual missions and Snake Tales and it's not for the lack of Raiden but because after replaying MG2 and watching MGS briefing tapes, I'm sick of that Campbell bastard or even his AI! He's a cunt and a lousy CO.

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
09-19-2015, 09:22 AM
I heard Campbell was one sick fuck:

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)