Why Kiefer Sutherland? more than meets the eye
07-16-2014, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014 02:54 AM by Solidsuitlarry.)
RE: Why Kiefer Sutherland? more than meets the eye
There was a Sudanese serial rapist active in my neighborhood who came over on a banana boat or whatever the fuck it was.

Of course I'm not saying they should all be tarred with the same brush but when this fucking cunt's cunt fucking lawyer starts using the "Well he's had a hard life and he had to leave his family to come here" as an excuse for why he raped a grandmother then slit her throat (she survived) or why he forced a young teenage couple at knife-point to fuck in front of him while he jerked off...

I don't know my well of compassion runs a little dry.

Jesus Christ how did I turn the thread in this direction!?

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
07-16-2014, 04:03 AM
Just go with the flow, man! All topics start off lame, and slowly, your inner demons steer it into the direction of hilarity!

It's what made this place awesome a decade ago.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-22-2014, 06:35 PM
Aiight, I actually really dig Kiefer as Boss Boss after playing this shit demo. If anything, Chico & Skullface, who really looks a lot like Psycho Mantis to me, are tr ones who need a lesson on voice acting. Especially Chico. That guy sucks a ton of shit.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Sometimes Chico's voice reminds me of a recurring voice for a Hispanic character in a Hanna-Barbara cartoon. Just saying.

As for Kiefer, I'm willing to accept him as being Big Boss's voice, but David Hayter must always be Solid Snake's, for there is no replacement.

As for Skull Face, I still don't get why people don't like his voice. Not even my friend liked Skull Face's voice. People thought that because he was heavily-scarred meant that his voice should've been scarred, too....but apparently, that's never always the case for people who receive heavy scarring like that. There's also the argument that he's Hungarian and therefore he should have a Slavic accent, but it's already been discussed time and time again about how Slavic people can emulate American accents perfectly.
Seriously? What do people have against Skull Face's voice? (click) If someone could explain, I'm willing to listen. What should his voice sound like or be? Personally I was hoping he would have the voice of Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but that's only because he reminded me of Judge Doom for whatever reason. Could've been the hat....which I mistook for a fedora. I'm weird like that.

(07-16-2014 02:54 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  There was a Sudanese serial rapist active in my neighborhood who came over on a banana boat or whatever the fuck it was.

Of course I'm not saying they should all be tarred with the same brush but when this fucking cunt's cunt fucking lawyer starts using the "Well he's had a hard life and he had to leave his family to come here" as an excuse for why he raped a grandmother then slit her throat (she survived) or why he forced a young teenage couple at knife-point to fuck in front of him while he jerked off...

I don't know my well of compassion runs a little dry.

Jesus Christ how did I turn the thread in this direction!?
Having a hard life is no excuse to commit acts like that. Lawyers can say whatever they want in one's defense, but there's no denying the sheer stupidity of some defense claims. But that's just my opinion...

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
08-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Mine too dude, mine too.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
08-23-2014, 09:06 PM
I don't mind Skull Face's voice, it's the awful acting I hate. Chiconis bad all-round though. He sounds like he's a twenty-year old football player, and his voice constantly seems to crack as well. He sounded fine in Piss Walker, so what the fuck?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)