Who thinks Big Boss is going to be brought back to life?
12-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Who thinks Big Boss is going to be brought back to life?
In MGS1,
theres a conversation on the codec with Snake and Cambell when snakes says ''why dont u just give them big boss' remains'' and he doesnt reply,
maybe his body didnt get burned up that bad ?
and also the promo picture with his body...
what do all of U think his role in this game is ?
12-28-2006, 09:59 AM

Whatever it is, if he is involved at all, which I don't think he should be(other than the mentioning of his name and legacy), I think it should be as reallistic as possible with no mention of severed body parts possessing someone.

"Twelve shots...this time, I've got twelve shots."
12-28-2006, 10:53 AM

He should come back as a cybrog like all his severed burns replaced with metal haha Im joking..But I think Campbell didnt reply because it wasnt really about BB remains it was about getting REX it was all a conspiracy..

HET UERNRT FO CEAMR
CEAMR ODSE NTO EXITS
[Image: 2iu88qr.jpg]
Julia Wrote:Im half Nazi..god knows how I can abuse someone... :wink:
12-28-2006, 11:07 AM

i wouldn't be surprised to see Big Boss appears in way like Dr. Jeremiah Surd from Johnny Quest looks... anyway, if he appears, i think it's better to be something like that then some "ninja-cyber-hi-tech-mada'fukka' " Tongue ...

[Image: biosurd.jpg]
12-28-2006, 11:25 AM
idea
I got an idea of how he could come back,
during the middle or near the end of the game,
Snake gets captured and is injured and unconcious,
during that time when snakes asleep, he has a dream that
Big Boss coming back to help him, they could show him kind
of giving him advice in the dream as a way to honour him or somethin.
12-28-2006, 11:52 AM

umm... i'd rather say that if BB appears, he would be on opposite side from Snake... like "YOU THINK I DIED IN ZANZIBAR!!! WELL, HERE'S A REVENGE FOR THAT, SPOILED UNGRATEFUL SON! HANS, PRESS THE RED BUTTON!" <ka-boom!> - Game Over ... so the "boss fight" could be something like: Snipe-out Hans before BB tells him to press the button ? Tongue
12-28-2006, 04:00 PM

Quote:n MGS1,
theres a conversation on the codec with Snake and Cambell when snakes says ''why dont u just give them big boss' remains'' and he doesnt reply,
maybe his body didnt get burned up that bad ?
and also the promo picture with his body...
what do all of U think his role in this game is ?
I think there was a specific reason that they didn't want to give in to the terrorist demands in MGS1, I think it was something to do with President Sears being outspoken against genetic fuckery and he would look like a shithead if word got out about the whole genome thing with Big Boss and the Genome Soldiers. Which it did in the end I think.

With respect to the character himself, actually bringing him back from the dead after so long for MGS4 would be beyond crap. He's already got his own games to star in, and more on the way, and what's the point in making him alive again in MGS4? That would spoil the whole thing. Sometimes killed off antagonists should stay dead.

-
12-28-2006, 07:26 PM

He apparently wasn't burnt as horribly as MG2 potrays, with him turning to characole and exploding.

But him coming back...would be kinda unnecessary.
12-28-2006, 09:06 PM

If he really did explode into nothingness like the other bosses then Naomi would have had no way of knowing that he got severely burned and so on. Also there'd be no Genome army and no experiments on Gray Fox. (after MG2 that is,)

-
12-28-2006, 10:25 PM

I know it seems retarded, but I think BB coming back to life would be pretty cool. I just hope we don't have to see his penis dangling about on the screen.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
12-28-2006, 11:15 PM

If it was done...right, Big Boss returning wouldn't be too bad. But just him coming back as a ninja or something would be pointless.
12-29-2006, 04:39 AM

... just as i said...
12-29-2006, 10:35 PM

Frosty Wrote:If it was done...right, Big Boss returning wouldn't be too bad. But just him coming back as a ninja or something would be pointless.
Oh God no. I don't want BB to be a ninja.

I'm for the idea that BB is there to awaken Ocelot within Liquid Ocelot's conscience. And if Snake were there too, just think of the mood swings and personality-splits we'd see. It would be funny.

But anyway, I don't know what role BB should serve (other than what I just said), but one thing's for certain : they better give him clothes. Exoskeleton? Can we skip that?

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
12-29-2006, 11:55 PM

I wonder if he would be pissed at Snake....
12-30-2006, 03:26 AM

He will come back in the form of a supercomputer....which control giant fists and when Solid Snake tries to pull the plug on the computer.....POW! Solid Snake is out for the count.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)