What did Naomi mean by "I'll let you do a strip search on me"?
02-05-2018, 01:48 AM
What did Naomi mean by "I'll let you do a strip search on me"?
Early in MGS1 during a codec conversation Snake complains about having to strip naked during the medical examination and Naomi says "Well, if you make it back in one piece maybe I'll let you do a strip search on me."

Did mean she'd strip naked and let Snake have a look or was she implying she'd ride his Solid Snake?

Obviously Snake was originally supposed to die, but still it makes you wonder, I remember being disappointed that was never followed up on lol
02-05-2018, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 01:28 PM by SexyKaz.)
RE: What did Naomi mean by "I'll let you do a strip search on me"?
What do you mean that wasn't followed up?

[Image: comic_mgs_009.gif]
02-05-2018, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 11:29 AM by jdnation.)
It's called flirting.

Dat little tease.

It was never followed up cuz Meryl would get mad.
02-05-2018, 04:04 PM
As of mgsv there are no loose Strings except the fact that mg2 happened
03-11-2018, 10:45 PM
I said GAWD DAYUM.....!

[Image: naomi_hunter_cosplay_by_meryl_sama-da6ks68.jpg]

[Image: iEvhnuZkVdiu5.gif]
03-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Should I also post a picture of a random girl who also resembles Naomi in absolutely no way whatsoever?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
03-16-2018, 03:31 AM
Naomi's return in MGS4 is absolutely one of my most hated things about that game. Her motivations were justified in MGS1, Snake was responsible for the death of the only family she ever knew, a bond that went beyond genetics, and she wanted revenge. She learns to forgive Snake and her arc is resolved, while the possibility of Snake dropping dead at any second enforcing the theme of living life to the fullest regardless of whatever is written in your genetic code, a hopeful message I think most people can empathise with especially since none of us know when our time will be up.

Now fast-forward to MGS4 and oh hey Naomi is back for some reason and she's aquired a taste for vampire dick, and has some of the most awkwardly stiff character interactions I've ever seen. Most unforgivably though she gives Otacon one more reason to cry like a bitch before dying of cancer after she switches off her nanomachines.

"Wouldn't it be cool to see Naomi again" is something literally no one said because what would be the fucking point? It'd make about as much sense as Psycho Mantis' ghost appearing in the middle of the Bering Sea.
03-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Yeah, Naomi's pointless death and Otacon crying about it is the sort of thing that convinces me that this game was intentionally shit. Her death is just so pointless and stupid, I mean, if she was supposed to die to account for her sins, wouldn't it be better if it was that Naomi was only living because of nanomachines, like in the game, but instead, she's willingly going to her death by fighting Liquid Ocelot? Let's say that after destroying SOP, it would destroy the Patriots' control of the world, but part of this means that what was sustaining the functioning of her nanomachines would also end, so either she lives and lets them control the world, or she fights them and dies, so there's no way out of this. I think that would have been much more fitting, and actually would have made some sense!
03-17-2018, 06:42 PM
She's there because the fans wanted a reunion.

Now that in itself is fine and I believe the reasonable amongst us expected something mainly codec as a consultant.

But no... the plot called for a convenient 'scientist-guy' and Kojima decided it'd be better to force old characters into new roles rather than write and design and voice cast new ones. Tsk...
03-18-2018, 05:31 AM
That description pretty much applies to the entire game though.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)