What console did yous play it on?
07-09-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: What console did yous play it on?
I played Ground Zeroes on the PS2 when it was still called SOCOM: US Navy SEALs.

Or Chaos Theory, whatever. I love my dumb jokes!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Played GZ on PS3 and it looks decent enough. After seeing the 60 FPS gameplay on PS4, I'm tempted to pick up a PS4 but most PS4 games are probably never going to take advantage of a higher framerate. I can imagine a few of them will but I'll end up being disappointed with "next gen." I was playing around with a PS4 and I felt fairly underwhelmed by it even though the controller is leagues better than the PS3 controller. The texture pop-in is pretty bad but I've come to ignore it.

Meh, I might just pick up TPP on PS3 if a PC version is never announced.
08-03-2014, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 10:35 PM by Solidsuitlarry.)
The real next gen shit won't come out for a year or so.

Til then we're stuck with shit that's been designed to work on PS3/360 but with a shinier coat of paint.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
08-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Well, Kojima delivered on a PC steam version. Already put them on my wishlist on steam. Just waiting on release dates now.
08-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Well, I finally bought this piece of shit because it's down to $15, which is $20 too expensive, in my opinion, considering it's A FUCKING DEMO.

I still won't play it though. Fuck all you bitches! I'll do it when I damn-well feel like playing a piece of shit demo that costs more than it's worth!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-22-2014, 01:45 PM
I can't believe I never responded to this thread.....anyway, I got it for PS4. Everybody can say whatever they want about Ground Zeroes and how we paid full price(?) for a glorified demo(?), but to this day I have no regrets...

....until the fear comes to fruition and AAA publishers pull something similar with their games, by which then I will probably have regrets.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
08-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Okay now that all platforms are getting MGSV? Are all people on the soup getting it on PS4? Been thinking about just getting a PS4 for Bloodborne as well
08-26-2014, 06:18 PM
PS3 is the last game console I'm buying. No PC either - I'm probably done with gaming now. The PS360 gen really left a bad taste in my mouth, and considering what my mouth probably usually tastes like, that says a lot.

I haven't heard much good about PS4 and Shitbox 1 so fr as gaming is concerned either, so fuck it. The shit's finally reached the bottom of the hill it seems.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-26-2014, 10:52 PM
I was going to get it on PS3 but I've changed my mind and I'll go for PS4. But I still gotta replay all the major games first so it may drop in price again by that point.

08-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Aside from metal gear, gaming died a quick death years back, I get that. But some days there's that one game that gives you a ray of hope knowing that it's still alive in this faggot ridden industry.
08-27-2014, 01:05 AM
lol fuck that hipster grandad "They don't make em like they used to" shit. Been hearing that about movies a lot too because people tend to forget all the shit that came out back in the day.

I still enjoy many games fuck all y'all.

08-27-2014, 01:36 AM
It's granddads like me that teach you something. Now go suck my dick, grandson.

On a serious note, I mean it's hard for me to get excited about new video games and even getting TPP for PS4 just isn't an instant, I'm loving it thing . I don't really see much in the way of amazing games
08-27-2014, 03:35 AM
There are a few good games now and there were shitty games back then. But there were more good games then. And games today aren't even about gameplay - cinematic set-piece driven crap with arrows pointing you through every linear level and auto-save & health regen to ensure you don't have to get good at it, with a bunch of stuff removed from it during production only to be resold to you later on as DLC, but only after the Day 1 Patch finishes the game code because the release date was set before they even started making the game and it had to be released unfinished, and the game's main focus is the online CoD-style deathmatch even though the game is Sim Theme Park or whatever.

You can enjoy games today asuch as you want; doesn't mean they're actually good. And one truly fantastic game doesn't justify a whole console for me, nor does it make me consider the industry saved. It's merely a $20 bill laying in the grass that some dog happened to shit on. You can grab it, but it's covered in hot shit.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-27-2014, 06:04 AM
Like I said in the movies thread good is subjective and up to the individual to decide upon not to be told what it is.

Also I found the tracker so that's not going to work anymore.

Either way fuck you.

09-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Now I was hammered as fuck when this occurred, but I got to try Ground Zeroes on the PS4 last night, and right off the bat...holy fuck, the speed at which the fuckin thing runs is like a bajillion fucking FPS! The first scene with the XOFags walking through the rain was like if the PS3 version OD'd on blow. And then playing it was like...just...fucking fast. Can't put it any other way, and the pop-in was drastically less noticeable.

Anyway, I hated that the triggers were reverse - I tried to CQC hold-up a dude and accidentally ND'd half a mag into his face, and later on, got seen while trying to reach Paz, and instead of throwing the dude into the floor, I just whipped out my binos and got a nice close-up of the dude's crotch. Still pulled off an S-Rank though, cause big stud Kush knows his fuckin' recce, bitches! Then we played the choppa' gunner level and killed Loljima a bunch of times for shits & giggles.

Anyway, long story short: fuck the PS4, but man is that thing fast! Probably seemed faster than it was due to my reduced brain functions, but was still fucking awesome. PS3 version is gonna feel like shit after that.

Also, totally off-topic but fuck you all anyway; in MGS4, does anyone remember if you can change the color of the HUD? I think I might wanna go back and give it a play through, since I've actually only played through it two or three times, but the ugly orange HUD makes me wanna shit in my pants and mail them to Loljima.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)