What console did yous play it on?
05-24-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: What console did yous play it on?
(05-23-2014 11:59 PM)sput Wrote:  You haven't run into pop in?! Dude, you gotta knock out all the guards in an area them turn around as you leave it. Knocked out guards pop in like fucking popcorn or something.

An yeah, I'm glad they delayed it. It looked great but I want a full AAA release for The Division.
Never knocked out all the guards in an area to notice that. I'll have to do that then.

But yeah, I'm glad they delayed The Division as well. I remember hearing reports last year that the game had essentially just gone into full production, so I'd rather they take their time and really do something innovative with it. I'll have Watch Dogs, Destiny, and hopefully a next gen version of GTAV to spend time on this year.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
05-24-2014, 05:28 PM
I don't think GTA5 is coming to next gen. They made enough money on last gen, they don't have to port it at all.

But yeah, The Division already bring something new to the table which is an MMO that isn't middle ages and shit. I just want to explore Manhattan and stuff, and I'm hoping a lot of buildings are enterable.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-25-2014, 12:27 AM
They don't have to like they didn't really need to release the Episodes From Liberty City DLC on PS# and PC but did anyway. All about the Benjamin's and there would be a lot to be made by porting it to xbone and ps4 eventually. I figure they'll announce it for PC and next gen at the same time.

The Division does look interesting.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
05-25-2014, 03:37 PM
They've made sales sure but they're churning out free content every few months already, as well as fixing online and single player bugs. They are also making a steady amount on the online Shark cards that sell GTA$. I've said this since release: there won't be a PS4/xbone port. PC, sure, but next gen? No. They're saving next gen for the next big release. Wait till E3, I could be wrong.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-25-2014, 10:25 PM
From memory didn't they announce GTA 5 not that long after E3 of that year? I feel that Rockstar do show up at E3 but they never really show off anything, it's all behind closed doors.

When's fuckin' AGENT coming out that's what I wonder.

05-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Rockstar said pretty recently that they're releasing a next gen game this year, so we'll see. Hoping for a new Bully or Red Dead, but it's probably going to be PC/PS4/XBO GTAV. There's already been references to a PS4 and PC version found within the game's code. Not to mention the long term plans they supposedly have for GTA Online. Just seems unlikely to me that they're going to remain committed to outdated systems for a few more years.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
05-25-2014, 11:27 PM
I'd love for them to port RDR to PC first.

05-26-2014, 11:39 PM
The definitive version (PS4). Not my console, but it's where I live.

Who the fuck even reads signatures these days? Oh right...
05-27-2014, 01:39 AM
GTAV was wank!
05-27-2014, 05:03 PM
Am I the only person who bought a PS4 specifically for Ground Zeroes?

Get like me.
05-29-2014, 01:00 AM
(05-27-2014 05:03 PM)Barracks Wrote:  Am I the only person who bought a PS4 specifically for Ground Zeroes?

Get like me.

Yep, but im buying one specifically for EA UFC and Phantom Pain
06-18-2014, 09:58 AM
PS4, and its amazing. I have noticed a little pop in but....so what.

[Image: tumblr_mt0datDwt91rt6u7do1_400.gif]
PSN ID: BigBoss599
06-18-2014, 10:34 AM
PS4 users are the master race, especially since our TPP trailer is present after finishing the game... On the disc. (It's like that on XBOX ONE too, but fuck that nonsense).

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
06-18-2014, 12:17 PM
If the grass looks better on the PS4 version I'm buying a PS4 for TPP.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
07-09-2014, 11:34 AM
I own the PS4 version, but I have had a chance to check out the Xbox One version at my brother's. The resolution may be better on PS4, but it's not something you'll care too much about when going through the game in the living room. The framerate is where it's at, and I honestly can't bring myself to check out previous gen versions because of it. I'd love to see it on PC.

[Image: iEvhnuZkVdiu5.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)