What console did yous play it on?
05-01-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: What console did yous play it on?
Their money smells like maple syrup. Of course not.
05-01-2014, 10:42 PM
That is true.
05-02-2014, 04:35 AM
(05-01-2014 10:12 PM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  I heard in Canada they've risen the price of ps4 by $100, fucked up if its true.
It's 50. Trust me, no one's happy about it.
05-15-2014, 05:35 PM
PS3 Y'all!
05-16-2014, 06:33 PM
I wanna get it on PS3 but don't wanna pay more then 20 for it. Second hand should be ideal, the big pawn franchise here "Cash Converters" should have it but I guess it hasn't quite reached that age yet that they'll drop the price to 20 yet.

Plus it was overpriced in Australia when it came out anyway so...

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
05-17-2014, 05:40 AM
PS4. I really fucking hate how everything disappears when you turn around. Keeping my fingers crossed for PC version

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-17-2014, 06:40 AM
If they announce it for PC then I'll get it on PC but I don't know if they'll just wait til a few months after TPP to say "Oh yeah guyz here's the PC port".

E3 is just around the corner and I'm expecting that to rustle my jimmies a fair amount.

05-17-2014, 07:09 AM
(05-17-2014 06:40 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  E3 is just around the corner and I'm expecting that to rustle my jimmies a fair amount.

New trailer should be nice. I just want confirmation for PC version at the same time as console. Then I can get rid of my PS4 and move on with my life.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-17-2014, 07:26 AM
lol ditching the PS4 in it's first year would be quite a thing.

05-17-2014, 07:31 AM
If I really want one down the road I'll get one when it's dropped a few hundred dollars in price. I have 5 full games for it and I haven't touched it in 3 weeks. The Division is the only PS4 game I'm looking forward to right now and even that is coming for PC.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-23-2014, 08:28 PM
(05-17-2014 07:31 AM)sput Wrote:  If I really want one down the road I'll get one when it's dropped a few hundred dollars in price. I have 5 full games for it and I haven't touched it in 3 weeks. The Division is the only PS4 game I'm looking forward to right now and even that is coming for PC.
That just got delayed into next year at earlest anyway, and even that's "optimistic," apparently.

On topic, I played on PS4. No pop in, draw distance was great. It was nice actually using the triggers to shoot instead of L1/R1. But it was also very apparent that it was developed for both generations... They didn't even bother making the tires look round.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
05-23-2014, 11:59 PM
(05-23-2014 08:28 PM)Daggamuffin Wrote:  
(05-17-2014 07:31 AM)sput Wrote:  If I really want one down the road I'll get one when it's dropped a few hundred dollars in price. I have 5 full games for it and I haven't touched it in 3 weeks. The Division is the only PS4 game I'm looking forward to right now and even that is coming for PC.
That just got delayed into next year at earlest anyway, and even that's "optimistic," apparently.

On topic, I played on PS4. No pop in, draw distance was great. It was nice actually using the triggers to shoot instead of L1/R1. But it was also very apparent that it was developed for both generations... They didn't even bother making the tires look round.

You haven't run into pop in?! Dude, you gotta knock out all the guards in an area them turn around as you leave it. Knocked out guards pop in like fucking popcorn or something.

An yeah, I'm glad they delayed it. It looked great but I want a full AAA release for The Division.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-24-2014, 04:40 AM
People get over delays, they never get over a shit product. Delay fucking everything until it's perfectly finished I say.

Interesting that there are still problems like that with the ps4 version, in my experience these old console/new console simultaneous releases usually favor the new with the old console being obviously flawed. Although that's probably the exception.

More likely they'd design it for the old console then just give the next gen version lens flare or something cosmetic.

05-24-2014, 09:12 AM
Fuck PC. Get the PS3 version.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
05-24-2014, 11:11 AM
But the ps3 version costs money! Just plug your PS3 controller into your pc and play it that way.

Benny Harvey, RIP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)