Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you currently playing?
10-28-2007, 08:07 AM
What are you currently playing?
Since we're mostly killing time until we find out how it all ends in the first* Quarter of 2008... I figured that riding the popularity of the 'Last Movie You Saw' thread, this one could work as well. You can give a review [no TL;DR shit] or simply say how far you're in to it.

Saints Row
Surprisingly amusing, considering it's GTA in HD format, it feel much better, for some reason.

Gears Of War
I gave in to the hype.

* LOL GOT TROLLED, NOW SECOND QUARTER.

[Image: Liquid_Snake.jpg]

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
10-28-2007, 08:55 AM

star ocean 'till the end of time (or star ocean 3)

fucking awesome RPG. quite different battle system (from, like, final fantasy and others) since everyone is free to move and hit all the time during battles. if you stand still you're gonna die.

farcry - vengeance (vengeance is the wii version)

the graphics suck (in this version) and i have hard time making out anything of the story. but it's a cool FPS. and hey, in how many games can you drive trucks, ATVs, water scooters and stuff. i just love all the crazy shit you can do with those.

Hell if i know.
10-28-2007, 09:19 AM

Right now i'm playing Warhawk. There are some bugs that still need to be fixed, but when the booster pack comes in December, I'll be playing it til MGS4.

Tekken Tag Tournament is another game I'm playing. I love fighting games, so every night I'll pop in Tekken for about an hour and play through arcade mode. Oh, I'm also playing Sonic Mega Collection +.
10-28-2007, 10:31 AM

Absolutely nothing, aside from some Metal Gear for encyclopedia purposes.

It will be Super Mario Galaxy, though.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
10-28-2007, 10:37 AM

I like this thread.
-Metal Gear Ac!d 2. It's really fun.

-Chess. No, in real life.

HORSE STEALTH
10-28-2007, 10:37 AM

oh, the ''UR MR GAY'' game? why the hell would you buy that? anyway, the next game i'm gonna buy and play will be WARHAMMER 40.000 SQUAD COMMAND for PSP. i got a demo of it. it's fucking awesome.

Hell if i know.
10-28-2007, 10:48 AM

Super Mario Galaxy..... If I had a Wii that would be the game to get when it comes out. No More Heroes looks interesting, but that won't be out for some time.
10-28-2007, 10:52 AM

superlaser Wrote:oh, the ''UR MR GAY'' game? why the hell would you buy that?
[Image: gaydar.gif]

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
10-28-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:Absolutely nothing, aside from some Metal Gear for encyclopedia purposes.

IS THIS FROM A RELIABLE SAUCE THAT ISN'T TEH SMANKE SOAP?

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
10-28-2007, 12:55 PM

No.

10-28-2007, 12:56 PM

SOCOM. Wanna pway wiff mee?

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
10-28-2007, 12:58 PM

What, no Syphon Filter love?

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
10-28-2007, 12:59 PM

Nobody fucking plays it anymore. I would, but nobody fucking plays it anymore.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
10-28-2007, 01:47 PM

When does SOCOM: Confrontation release for the PS3, is it still this year or has it been pushed back?
10-28-2007, 01:54 PM

Final Fantasy VI (Oh shi-!) and Theif: Deadly Shadows.

Don't hate, masturbate!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)