Well, I own this piece of shit...
09-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Well, I own this piece of shit...
...why, you ask? Because it was fucking free. I still feel ripped off too, ha ha! Fuck this game.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-16-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Well, I own this piece of shit...
Just tell me you didn't buy DmC.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
09-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Not yet...

...but hey, I owned the Collector's Edition of the original version of Ninja Gaiden 3, so DmC & DMC2 combined are nothing to be ashamed of.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-17-2014, 12:04 AM
Wasn't Ninja Gaiden 3 incredibly shitty until they released the special edition or something?

09-17-2014, 02:02 AM
It was essentially a beta. Like, completely unfinished. It had a Weapon/Ninpo Select menu, but only one of each throughout the entire game.

No Karma except on MNM, no upgrades or store, MNM ran below 10fps for the most part (seriously), no delimbs, barely any enemies (same few throughout the entire game) and most of the moves you were supposed to be able to do weren't yet programmed in.

The Razor's Edge version was the actual version of the game; it was released for WiiU shortly after the console versions, and they pretty much said before those came out that the RE version would be coming out soon too and to just wait for it.

Funny thing is that while NG3 was an atrocity, RE is pretty damn awesome. Maybe not as good as the 360 NGII, but way better than Sigma 2.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-23-2014, 09:00 AM
I still haven't installed this shit. I'm intending to start Dragon's Dogma, but I'm debating on whether I should at least play this first, since it only takes about twenty minutes to beat whereas Dragon's Dogma will probably take closer to an Elder Scrolls timeframe to finish. Of course, I only get an hour or so of game time in each week.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-25-2014, 03:40 AM
What in the fuck is Dragon's Dogma.

09-25-2014, 05:10 AM
I don't fucking know. I haven't played it yet!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-25-2014, 05:36 AM
Supposedly it's pretty fun. Good alternative to The Elder Scrolls, from what I've heard

MEN BECOME MUFFINS
09-25-2014, 07:11 AM
And apparently, the Dark Arisen version us a Director's Cut of sorts, with ectra stuff and fixes throughout.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Ugh, I'd forgotten how awful Quinton Flynn sounds in MGS4 & Rising. Like a thirteen year old gay kid trying to sound like the fag from the first inFamous, who was just a "try and sound like Snake" douche anyway.

Fuck, I hate this game. Why am I even playing it!?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Fuck, I forgot how awful the writing in this game is. Especially the shit before that dumb Jester fag.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-26-2014, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 10:39 AM by jdnation.)
I got this for $10. Played an hour of it, and regret it deeply...

So I watched someone else play through the whole thing on Youtube - Worst MG game ever...

Hack/slash games like Devil May Cry and God of War had far more variety and fun than this repetitive ninja shit.
09-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Right!? It's only slightly better than the original Ninja Gaiden 3, and you honestly couldn't imagine that the fuys who made it have ever even played a Hack & Slash before. It does so many things that a game like this should never do, from the controls to the moves to plain retarded gameplay shit, like enemies' being able to attack through each other, like NG3. And the camera is FAR worse than any camera I've ever used in a game like this, especially when the aerial enemies show up and you can't even fucking see them.

Game is shit. DMC2 was a more competant game.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-28-2014, 03:20 PM
I got halfway through the Denver stage and gave up. Such a boring ass game that would have sold a negative number of copies if it wasn't for the name in the title.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)