Watson's got nothing on The Boss!
02-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Watson's got nothing on The Boss!
Who is Watson?

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
02-17-2011, 01:26 PM

Pretty bad ass project bro. Not my best voice work...wish I could redo it.

[Image: Linktube-1.jpg]

Playing Metal Gear is like riding a blike- Drunk Econs
02-17-2011, 01:35 PM

That was you?!

I thought he just used some MS-Speech.
02-17-2011, 01:41 PM

Hahaha nice.

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist
02-17-2011, 01:41 PM

Forgot to credit Linktube on Youtube...

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
02-17-2011, 01:43 PM

Ravi Singh Wrote:Forgot to credit Linktube on Youtube...

Yeah it's all good. If its to much of a pain you don't have to.

[Image: Linktube-1.jpg]

Playing Metal Gear is like riding a blike- Drunk Econs
02-21-2011, 01:52 AM

Watson frankly scares the living piss out of me. It's like Wikipedia grew legs and than somehow gained reliable information... Then it sold out even more than it does five times a year when it does "donation drives".

Link did a wonderful voice as always however, but I would have done a television host voice or a Solid Snake voice. Good job.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
02-22-2011, 01:13 PM

There was a documentary prior to it's television appearance on J! that was airing repeatedly for a week. For some reason my wife decided to watch it every time it aired. It really disturbed me to be trying to trying to program or eat and hearing the voice. After a week I just assumed she asked a robot to move in. When later questioned why she watched it so many times, she just replied that was the only channel she liked.

I knew TV was garbage.

Welcome to the future. More channels than you can remember, more shows than you can ever watch. Nothing on TV.

I use my TV for playing PS3 (when it's not YLoD'd), PSP, and movies.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)