This is weird.
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM
This is weird.
You know on some forums you click on something like what is circled in red below and it takes you directly to the post in question? Well the Soup has not had that for a long time as far as I remember, but this time it did have something in that space instead of it being empty - on the Soup I have to settle for clickign on the topic name (in that black colored space) and finding the post myself. In this instance for some reason it's put something in the subject space and I was able to go stright to a certain post rather than have to look for it in the topic. Wondering why.

[Image: ts1.png]

[Image: ts2.png]

-
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM

What?

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
04-03-2008, 03:42 PM

You see in the top image, all those "Subject: Subject: Subject:" fields, they all have just a blank space as the subject, except that one circled in red. I think those subject fields should have something in them instead of a blank space, but isn't there.

-
04-04-2008, 01:43 AM

I dunno.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
08-28-2012, 04:49 AM

That's not that annoying to my mind.

08-28-2012, 06:31 PM

This issue is the reason MGS4 sucked so much.

I hope Ravi gets on this ASAP.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
09-02-2012, 06:31 AM

Mcdonald92 Wrote:That's not that annoying to my mind.

SCRABBLE

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
09-20-2012, 12:45 AM

hi, Kal-L! Nice to meet you (i am new)

too bad you removed the images, i am curious now
09-20-2012, 04:58 PM

You made me think Kal-L came back.

:,(

Hello, though!
09-21-2012, 04:51 AM

He was from BC, if I remember correctly. Probably got killed in that Bread Truck robbery of recent. And for your stupid Yanks, by Bread Truck, I mean Armoured Car. Canadians don't run around knocking off Holsum and Wonder trucks and making off with thousands of dollars worth of loaves of bread. We got prairies, bitches!

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)