They better not scrap Big Boss turning psycho douche...
06-16-2013, 11:36 AM

so apparently there is a theory going on that the BB we see in the E3 trailer is gray fox who had surgery to be a BB double

and so the theories begin...
06-16-2013, 12:05 PM

Seeing as Metal Gear Solid 5 is establishing Big Boss as The Warlord we know so well from Metal Gear. It would stand to reason that Kojima would go the saddam hussein Body Double Route seeing as Big Boss knows that their are contracts out on him from Intelligence agencies around the world.
06-16-2013, 06:27 PM

Supposedly "Solid Snake" took over the Big Shell.

Supposedly "Big Boss" started Outer Heaven.

Could Miller and Big Boss trade places? BB takes on the name of MacDonnel Miller and trains Solid Snake. Miller goes insane and starts Outer Heaven.

"During Snake's battle with Big Boss, Miller referred to his former MSF commander and friend as a "monster," and urged Snake to find a way to defeat him."
-MGS Wiki/Miller

Old Shank Wrote:"Get down from here we want toast!," Snake demanded.
06-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Retarded as fuck theories
06-18-2013, 12:11 PM

hellrasinbrasin Wrote:Seeing as Metal Gear Solid 5 is establishing Big Boss as The Warlord we know so well from Metal Gear. It would stand to reason that Kojima would go the saddam hussein Body Double Route seeing as Big Boss knows that their are contracts out on him from Intelligence agencies around the world.

Actually I think the beret+trenchcoat (or at least the trenchcoat) is the standard uniform for high-ranking officers in Fox and every derivative of Fox, including Foxhound and all of Big Boss' Merc units. Gene wore one, Miller and Big Boss wear them, most of the code-named members of Foxhound in MGS1 and DeadCell in MGS2 wear them. Actually, maybe it's just a running theme that all *Bad Guys* wear tenchcoats, and since Miller is turning into a *bad guy* now he's wearing one too.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
06-18-2013, 12:33 PM

Neo Heaven Wrote:so apparently there is a theory going on that the BB we see in the E3 trailer is gray fox who had surgery to be a BB double

and so the theories begin...

Yeah the theory involves Ishmael being Gray Fox in the game, which means he gets his Arm cut off and gets plastic surgery to look like BB. I wonder how he grows a new arm and face for MG1 and MG2? Then they talk about his deepthroat alias and try to connect it to a line taken out of context "win32.Deepthroat is a Trojan Horse Virus" Really? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

The only thing credible is Eli = Liquid but many have already espoused that idea.

HOME AGAIN! HOME AGAIN! JIGGITY JIG!
People ask why I'm back, but there are always bigger questions.
06-18-2013, 01:08 PM

Heyokah Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tb1WhDdto08[/youtube]

Big Grin

it is what it is
06-18-2013, 01:27 PM

Yeah I don't look at my posts sometimes.

06-18-2013, 05:39 PM

no need to get your panties in a bunch...it wasnt meant to offend you.

it is what it is
06-18-2013, 05:53 PM

Woah woah. My panties? You seem to be the one with your panties in a bunch! Maybe its because you never take them off.

06-18-2013, 05:54 PM

thats just a clever way of you asking for my panties! Im on to you New Yorkers...we are neighbors, you know.

it is what it is
06-18-2013, 05:56 PM

This fuckin' guy right here? Can ya believe it?

Neighbors? Panties? Well good neighbors can never be close enough!

06-18-2013, 05:58 PM

dude...you need a cigar and a bourbon..lets not get that excited!!! you may not want me that close..lmao

it is what it is
06-18-2013, 06:00 PM

Cigar, bourbon and not getting close? I know I'm not Bill Clinton, but cut me some slack. Cigars can go in my mouth and other places.

As Groucho Marx once said to a lady with 12 kids, "Even I like my cigars, but I take them out of my mouth once in awhile"

'ddd

06-18-2013, 06:01 PM

sour girl Wrote:you may not want me that close..lmao
we got a biter

Benny Harvey, RIP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)