They better not scrap Big Boss turning psycho douche...
11-09-2013, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 09:39 PM by THEND.)
RE: They better not scrap Big Boss turning psycho douche...
At this point i think it's pretty clear Metal Gear 1 was a construct of the Patriot A.I. released for the masses to pit the people against any notion of autonomous anti-nationalistic attitudes that would have caused people to no longer salute the U.S. of ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

edit: guess i should remove some of those letters. tha lalilulelo(japanese patriots omg?!?) might know i know there waz once 26 letterz omg
11-10-2013, 05:14 PM
This thread reminds me of my massive butthurt months ago at this group of fans who were defending Big Boss' atrocities.

They also claimed -

- Big Boss never became a war mongering asshole despite his admittance of such in MG2 and MGS4
- Big Boss declarations of war and mass murder of people was justified because he was fighting the Patriots
- MG1 and MG2 were not canon due to the fact that the writing was somehow not up to par with the rest of the series
- They hadn't played MG1 or MG2 but were convinced it was going to be revealed as patriot propaganda when Kojima remakes MG1 and MG2 despite his claims he wouldn't remake them

Normally this shit would be a hilarious joke but they were completely serious.
11-10-2013, 05:16 PM
> Big Boss isn't a bad guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwkE4trA48
11-10-2013, 05:18 PM
You know it's funny - they said the comparison of Big Boss to Anakin wasn't valid despite fitting to a tee - right down to both of them being whiny bitches that let a tragedy catapult them into a lifetime of committing atrocities.
11-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Big Boss is my favorite character ever. He would totally beat Solid Snake in a one-on-one fist fight involving hair spray. He is also totally not evil. He is a model citizen. He interpreted the Boss' will perfectly. MGSV will not be about him turning bad whatsoever. There will be a stand-in - maybe Decoy Octopus. I < 3 Big Boss.
11-10-2013, 06:20 PM
If the game is about revenge then clearly the consequences will cause him to choose the dark side and kojima can Please for gods sake kill the series or sell it to EA where they will combine it with Battlefield series to compete with their own other big robot game by respawn becuase ea likes fucking itself in the ass
11-14-2013, 11:46 PM
All this so kojima can suprise for tomorrow. I hope we see some rad ass fucking multiplayer. I'm sure a US team could outdo anything the Japan team could do I fucking hope.

Better see some giant mechs 'n shit in the online portion otherwise wat's the point jus play Titanfall...

Speaking of xbox 1....i dont think microsoft has ever heard of sega saturn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)