They better not scrap Big Boss turning psycho douche...
06-12-2013, 12:54 PM
They better not scrap Big Boss turning psycho douche...
...to just have Miller do that and Big Boss just comes along for the ride for the fuck of it.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
06-12-2013, 12:55 PM

Big Boss is the one who is semi-literally turning demon, I don't see any not-so-subtle images of Kaz becoming villainous in the same manner.
06-12-2013, 12:57 PM

"Boo hoo I'm already a demon."

Meanwhile, Kaz is screaming revenge and watching Ocelot waterboard and shock bitches. He doesn't give a fuck.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
06-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Yeah. I'm getting the feeling that Kaz is going to end up being the Big Boss from the original games, and Big Boss is going to be McDonnell Miller. That way Kojima can say "that's why Liquid was able to impersonate him so well lol."

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
06-12-2013, 02:51 PM

That'd be weird as fuck. Holy shit.
06-13-2013, 09:49 AM

Do you think Obama and Bush fly over to guantanimo bay to waterboard untried prisoners? Do you think Truman flew a plane over to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and dropped the atomic bombs himself? Nah, leaders delegate the real dirtywork. Miller and Ocelot are Big Boss's enforcers, but Big Boss is still the guy giving all the orders.

Alternatively, since it's clear more and more that this game is inspired by Moby Dick in the same way that MGS2, 3 and 4 were inpired by City of Glass, James Bond and Sacco & Vanzetti respectively, another possibility is that Big Boss is going to be the Ishmael to Miller's Ahab. could be interesting to see how that plays out.

edit: if Ocelot is basically this game's Queequeg, well... Fucking called it.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
06-13-2013, 10:27 AM

Gun Animal Wrote:another possibility is that Big Boss is going to be the Ishmael to Miller's Ahab. could be interesting to see how that plays out.

Ahab was maimed by the whale, which is his drive for revenge, right?

[Image: 5vsk0h.jpg]

Look at Miller's right side.

Big Boss loses his arm too, though. I see a mix of references going on.

This is my signature. Like you give a fuck.
06-13-2013, 10:31 AM

I can see it now after the events of Metal Gear The Faux Big Boss Miller retires to Alaska where he is killed in 05 by Liquid Snake. The Real Big Boss vs Solid Snake for the 1st time in Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. Oh Kojima you magnificent Bastard.
06-13-2013, 01:55 PM

He couldn't do it man. When all is said and done Big Boss just cannot cross the line to be evil enough and pull the trigger. Like Batman, he's gonna let the joker live. That joker will be kaz who will pull the trigger for him. Solid Snake will take up after Big Boss and also not pull the trigger. Makes sense, since he inherited his pussy genes.
06-13-2013, 05:02 PM

jdnation Wrote:He couldn't do it man. When all is said and done Big Boss just cannot cross the line to be evil enough and pull the trigger. Like Batman, he's gonna let the joker live. That joker will be kaz who will pull the trigger for him. Solid Snake will take up after Big Boss and also not pull the trigger. Makes sense, since he inherited his pussy genes.

I'm gonna assume you're kidding.

This is my signature. Like you give a fuck.
06-13-2013, 10:54 PM

Ravi Singh Wrote:"Boo hoo I'm already a demon."

Meanwhile, Kaz is screaming revenge and watching Ocelot waterboard and shock bitches. He doesn't give a fuck.

Rewatching the trailer I'm getting this feeling aswell now, but just because Big Boss is staying relatively passive in the trailers it doesn't mean he doesn't support any of it.
06-14-2013, 03:10 PM

http://jbronin.kinja.com/43-things-you-m...-513236974

Someone is theorizing that big boss might be straggling a child in the trailer. Abusing children is a step in the right direction but something tells me hes going to end up being a giant pussy anyways.
06-14-2013, 05:05 PM

It sure looked to me like he was choking that kid. And I really doubt that Kojima is going to suddenly say "Well guess what? Big Boss was never Big Boss afterall! Huh huh huh!"
06-14-2013, 05:27 PM

DarthCaligula Wrote:It sure looked to me like he was choking that kid.

He was just rubbing his shoulders. Biggu Bossu is kind of socially inept, he just did what came to his mind first.

Benny Harvey, RIP
06-15-2013, 01:10 PM

SpaceByrd Wrote:
DarthCaligula Wrote:It sure looked to me like he was choking that kid.

He was just rubbing his shoulders. Biggu Bossu is kind of socially inept, he just did what came to his mind first.
[Image: 2z7k0gh.jpg]
[Image: 2q1w7de.jpg]

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)