These "Sneaking Suits" suck
11-01-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: These "Sneaking Suits" suck
They should have done for the single player what they did for customizing your character online.

They didn't do that, did they?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
11-01-2015, 09:59 AM
They did, it's just that the fucking horn makes him look retarded no matter what you make his face look like.

Benny Harvey, RIP
11-01-2015, 12:26 PM
That was Kojima's way of saying that he'll keep making these games if everyone makes him, but you're gonna look dumber and dumber and dumber in each new game.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

11-01-2015, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 12:58 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
(11-01-2015 09:59 AM)sput Wrote:  They did, it's just that the fucking horn makes him look retarded no matter what you make his face look like.

Yeah, the horn, which seems like it's growing, makes him look retarded. It doesn't help either, that the way they made his beard makes him look like a super hobo. It's possibly the worst fucking beard I've ever seen.

[Image: mgsv_tpp_1.jpg]

I mean look at that shit. He was probably more shocked to see his beard than he was to find out his arm was missing and he's now a retarded looking mythical creature.

And in case you couldn't figure that out,....he's a unicorn. A one eyed unicorn. You're playing as a one eyed unicorn with a missing arm and a hobo beard, lol. Think about that for a second. That should have been the tagline; "Have you ever wanted to play a schizophrenic-cycloptic-unicorn-amputee, with a severe case of hobo-beard, amnesia, and gullibility, who serves as the pawn/meat shield/body double for the real badass for the entirety of the 75% finished game? Well, have we got a scam for you... IGN and Metacritic, who we totally didn't pay off, gave this game five thumbs up!!! Remember how awesome MGS1 was? Well it's nothing like that. And you can have it now for only $59.95 (microtransactions may or may not be included. Game is subject to sucking a giant twat. No refunds whatsoever, because FUCK YOU, GIVE US MONEY!!!)."

I mean, it would have sold like,...hundreds of copies. At least. Wink

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Doesn't the horn's size change depending on how many people you kill or some shit?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

11-02-2015, 06:30 AM
If you get enough(unnotified or listed) demon points, you become permanently covered in blood and your horn sticks out 2 more inches. That's about it.

Benny Harvey, RIP
11-02-2015, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 08:19 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
Yeah, that shit is retarded. I think that's the last straw. I didn't open the case yet, and it's still shrinkwrapped, so I think I can get a full refund if I return it. Maybe I'll get a good game instead....-_-

What happened to you Kojima? You used to make kick ass games. MGS4 and MGSV back to back? You're turning into the M. Night Shyamalamalamalamalan of video games. -_- The fuck, dude? The fuck?

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
11-02-2015, 08:47 AM
I bought the new assassins creed and it's less disappointing than MGSV.

Benny Harvey, RIP
11-02-2015, 09:05 AM
What, the Black Flag one? The problem is, I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game since like the second one, so I feel like I'd have no clue as to what's going on. I might check it out though.

11-02-2015, 09:46 AM
I'd put MGSV above any AssCreed game.
11-02-2015, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 02:01 PM by Dr. Clark.)
A couple of days ago I found myself thinking about not buying TPP, which a few years ago was unthinkable to me. TPP just seems a nice military opem-world game whose characters are from MGS but all the rest is just a mess worthy of Ubisoft's AC: Unity, so I think I'll buy first SW: The Complete Saga and hav fun creating my own LEGO character and seeing childish but fun moments mixing LEGO and SW than buying TPP.

As for AC, I've played 2 and Black Flag and while 2 was a great game, namely in taking us to Renaisance, Black Flag is just a pirates open world game. Syndicate seems better than most of the last AC shit but I will only buy it (when it's waaay cheaper) as a nice Victorian sandbox. because as an AC game it's the same ridiculous and tiresome plot all over.
Despite being far from happy with all I've heard from TPP, I think I'd still put it above any AC game but noting that's due to the love for the series until 4.

(11-01-2015 03:22 PM)JohnnySasaki20 Wrote:  [Image: mgsv_tpp_1.jpg]

I mean look at that shit. He was probably more shocked to see his beard than he was to find out his arm was missing and he's now a retarded looking mythical creature.

And in case you couldn't figure that out,....he's a unicorn. A one eyed unicorn. You're playing as a one eyed unicorn with a missing arm and a hobo beard, lol. Think about that for a second. That should have been the tagline; "Have you ever wanted to play a schizophrenic-cycloptic-unicorn-amputee, with a severe case of hobo-beard, amnesia, and gullibility, who serves as the pawn/meat shield/body double for the real badass for the entirety of the 75% finished game? Well, have we got a scam for you... IGN and Metacritic, who we totally didn't pay off, gave this game five thumbs up!!! Remember how awesome MGS1 was? Well it's nothing like that. And you can have it now for only $59.95 (microtransactions may or may not be included. Game is subject to sucking a giant twat. No refunds whatsoever, because FUCK YOU, GIVE US MONEY!!!)."

I mean, it would have sold like,...hundreds of copies. At least. Wink

Now that you've mentioned it, he could be the new Frank Gallagher in "Shameless". As a matter of fact, by now, the series could become a military "Shameless".

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
11-02-2015, 02:32 PM
(11-02-2015 09:05 AM)JohnnySasaki20 Wrote:  What, the Black Flag one? The problem is, I haven't played an Assassin's Creed game since like the second one, so I feel like I'd have no clue as to what's going on.

Nope, Syndicate. Came out a few days ago. I had no hype for it therefore it surprised me and in my mind is less disappointing than MGSV.

Don't buy Syndicate full price, it's not worth it. I have money laying around so I picked it up. It's nothing spectacular. I've said before you should get Black Flag, it's the best pirate game ever made that just so happens to fit into the AC storyline.

And don't bother catching up on the story either. They killed off the main character 3 or 4 games ago and now AC is just 'Era of the Week'. All AC is good for is looking at how roofs were done in different time periods and complaining about the bugs.

(11-02-2015 09:46 AM)Repugnance Wrote:  I'd put MGSV above any AssCreed game.

Overall? I don't know. Both are open world games with a story that may seem like a good one on the outside but then you find you're wrapped in a blanket of shit. In terms of gameplay I suppose MGSV is better. But ultimately disappointing overall.

(11-02-2015 01:56 PM)Dr. Clark Wrote:  getting lego

Good choice. I wish there was a lego Metal Gear series of games.

Benny Harvey, RIP
11-02-2015, 05:33 PM
I'm definitely gonna get Phantom Pain when I get home, but I'm not gonna like it...

>:(

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

11-03-2015, 12:14 PM
That's the spirit!

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
11-14-2015, 10:30 AM
(07-22-2014 08:00 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  His 'stache I could live with. But the mullet, ESPECIALLY when it sticks out of the back of the mask, is just terrible.

No clue what the week between Snake Eater & Virtuous Mission has to do with anything - I said Big Boss should have cut his hair between ops.

And ESPECIALLY at the end of Snake Eater, when he's wearing his dress uniform - strict regulations. He'd have to have short tapered hair and been either clean shaven, or with a 'stache that "does not extend past the corners of the mouth." Even Special Forces have to abide by these regulations while in garrison & especially on parade and in dress garb.

Fuck MGS3.

Haha, this reminds of The Deer Hunter. DeNiro wearing full beard in uniform. Wouldn't be surprised if Kojima took his inspiration for Big Boss ending MGS3 from that movie (wouldn't be the first time he ripped ideas from film and other media haha).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)