The many meanings of V
05-29-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: The many meanings of V
'V' and in the pronunciation of 'Oui' which is French for saying "Yes" as in "Yes Monsieur, ve shall now begin to make les enfants terribles"

V-Snake
Yes- Snake
Y- Snake

As in the Y-chromosome passed on from father to son.

There is a 4th son of Big Boss... The Phantom One... The phantom pain in the ass he never told the other three about because he shot him in an African diamond mine. Or did he?
05-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Vae victus! Big Boss didn't go into a coma at the end of Ground Zeroes, he died. Miller brings him back as a vampire and Big Boss goes on a bloody quest of vengeance, feeding on the blood of his enemies. He eventually decides to do some old school CQC with a double handed sword that feeds on souls. Diamond Dogs? More like Diamond Wolf Form. Big Boss has got his new Nemesis named Skull Face, but it turns out that Zero is secretly manipulating Big Boss and is going to start the persecution of vampire mercenaries.
05-30-2014, 03:54 AM
Video games need to stop with this fucking roman numerals bullshit. Just use a number like a normal person.

Benny Harvey, RIP
05-30-2014, 07:18 AM
But Rocky movies....

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
05-30-2014, 04:08 PM
(05-30-2014 03:54 AM)sput Wrote:  Video games need to stop with this fucking roman numerals bullshit. Just use a number like a normal person.

By the way, when you say a "number", you're actually referring to Arabic numerals. And of course, all these stupid gangs love to mix Roman and Arabic numerals because I guess they think it makes them cool.
07-21-2014, 12:35 PM
[Image: V_Is_For_Vagina_Cover.jpg]

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-24-2014, 02:23 AM
[Image: 1408874963147.png]

08-24-2014, 05:22 AM
The best thing about MGSV is that it follows MGS4, MGS3 & MGS2. I imagine it'll be followed by MGS + whatever blind-guy dots make up the number six.
I guess MGSe7en will follow that too.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-24-2014, 06:46 AM
[Image: braille-number-flashcard-6.jpg]

Someone Photoshop that shit!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)