The ending of MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN in around one minute
09-06-2015, 11:46 PM
The ending of MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN in around one minute
The ending of MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN in around one minute.
09-08-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: The ending of MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN in around one minute
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skull Face is a fucking comedy of a person
09-15-2015, 07:32 PM
That truth tape with him and Zero tho damn

Would also like to know the name of the music in the vid.
09-25-2015, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2015 03:53 AM by Sakura7224.)
As much as I dont know about this game but word of mouth or things I've been reading... This was great. =P

it is what it is
01-02-2018, 10:36 PM
I don't know if you will even notice this Ravi, but this is a really weird coincidence to me. At the time you first posted this, I was aware of the Angry Video Game Nerd, but had never watched his stuff, because it didn't sound interesting. A friend of mine found out about Action 52 and found the AVGN videos about that game, and we became fans. At one point some time in 2016 I think we saw some Board James videos and found the video game board game one, and I finally saw where you got that clip from. Recently I've been watching all of Board James, and I just came to this episode.

What's really weird is that this video was uploaded on September 5 2015, and The Phantom Pain was released on September 1 2015. There is no way James Rolfe could have known about the whole twist ending with the mirror, and I have a feeling that he made the video itself before the game came out, so it's just this really weird coincidence.

Did you get permission from James Rolfe to use that clip, or did you just decide to use it because of how that scene was kind of similar?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)