The Phantom Pain Spoiler Free Review Roundup
09-17-2015, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015 07:02 PM by PoisonSnake.)
RE: The Phantom Pain Spoiler Free Review Roundup
Here is when I throw up on the keyboard, xcuse me for a second...

Hey, I like that on stages of dealing with argument loss. I posit he has moved now from Anger into Brainless and Blissful Acceptance. Doncha think?
09-20-2015, 04:44 PM
To be fair, I thought Last of Us was superbly mediocre as well. Then again, I don't base my opinions of games on what reviewers tell me to think. Seriously, the story was standard end-of-the-world fodder, the gameplay was just Uncharted mixed with Resident Evil, and the characters were just every character Troy Baker has ever played and a sassy girl who swears non-stop. Yeah, it was pretty and the score was good, but it really didn't do a single thing that hasn't been done a million times over.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
10-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Konami released some new tutorial videos though it's old hat stuff to people who've already been throhugh the game,which show late game side op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oe_287t_I4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUVkXU6Ycu8
10-15-2015, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 02:21 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Has a battle dress on, spends 10 minutes sneaking around...
Has a underbarrel launcher, fiddles with making his waifu bounce regular nades towards the enemy.....
Talks about non-lethal rewards and has the tank looking the other way, instead of running up to it and fulton it, decides to call in Dickwalker... no, not with ballista, with fucking ATGMs.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
10-15-2015, 02:30 PM
The Diamond Dogs jacket is boss though.

Is that motorcycle we saw before even in the game? Like do we get to ride that chopper around?
10-15-2015, 04:49 PM
Sadly no. For some reason, they gave us the jacket but not the bike.

pfff

-
10-15-2015, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 05:39 PM by jdnation.)
But... but... twitter user Su said her lips were SEALED! Sad
10-16-2015, 02:09 AM
(10-15-2015 05:39 PM)jdnation Wrote:  But... but... twitter user Su said her lips were SEALED! Sad

Worse yet, there's a Yong video about a bike and because someone doesn't say no, then it's a yes, because there's no such thing as keeping the interest high as well as expectations. Two years ago, I enjoyed some of his videos but after a while it became too much, with everything being discussed and with too much hype.

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
10-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Yongyea vids are nothing but a masturbatory pondering about shit that no one fucking cares about, in minute detail.
Those 'analysers' are the cancer that is killing youtube. Bunch of sad fucks who got nothing better to do.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
10-20-2015, 02:55 PM
So the MGS3 outfit dlc's are here. Too bad by this point there's not a great deal left to play them with. All side ops and main ops done.

This game could really use some sort of mission based DLC, because then we could use everything we've learned and developed to do something new. All this stuff we've gotten through R&D and no real way to put it to use, other than retreading the old missions again.

-
10-20-2015, 03:01 PM
New missions would be too easy at this point. Just put the game on your shelf and move on with your life.

Benny Harvey, RIP
10-20-2015, 03:35 PM
I'll get a couple more trophies out of it, then yeah I probably will draw a line under it soon if nothing else interesting happens.

The singleplayer side of things is drying up fast and MGO dosen't really appeal.

-
10-20-2015, 04:53 PM
MGO is really lacking anything interesting. I managed to get to 1st ascension as an infiltrator and someone told me you get nothing after you completely max out. There are like 3 maps, nothing interesting, and there is a shit load of lag. Wait until they bring back GG map, otherwise skip it altogether.

The only things left to do after trophies is(if on PC) is fuck around with cheats If you really want to you can make a qt gal soldier on MGO, but chances are she'll look like all the other ones out there.

Benny Harvey, RIP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)