The Final Boss (No.. The FINAL Final Boss...) (SPOILERS)
02-20-2013, 06:01 PM
The Final Boss (No.. The FINAL Final Boss...) (SPOILERS)
How the hell, do you beat this final boss. I'm not talking about EXCELSUS I'm talking about the Hulk, or Senator Armstrong. I can get him down to about 145% before he massacres me. Any tips, or strategies?

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
02-20-2013, 06:11 PM

Stop sucking at it. That should help.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM

Don't button mash.
You can't parry his fire attacks, but you can ninja run to avoid them and attack while he recovers.
You have to jump or side dodge to avoid his grapple when he grows gold.
Don't be impatient.
Don't screw up the quick time counters, you do decent damage to him that way.
When he starts chucking Metal Gear parts at you, don't screw up that cutting sequence. If you complete it fully and slash him as he charges, you get a ton of health pickups.
He can be staggered, but don't get greedy attacking him.
When he glows green, run behind him and slash his spine target to stop his health regeneration.

And yeah, don't suck.
02-21-2013, 05:29 AM

machinegunkid Wrote:And yeah, don't suck.

Nailed it!

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-21-2013, 09:16 AM

i got my ass raped, then i figure out that i got only 150% on my meter, so i repeated the whole game looking for the other health cells, so now i got 200% that helped... also while he's charging his atack use the heavy botton to do the quick kick thing... that takes a 25-30% from him you might get hit but usually that triggers the QT event where he trows you the excelsus legs that magicly spawns recovery cells... while he's rehealing try zandatsu (just quick it dosent matter qhere u hit him he blocks u anyway) and he'll stop rehealing for a while, attack him and he'll reheal, but each time you repeat he's reheal is less and less efective...
and do the ninja run with light attacks and aboid his kick on the nuts attack that usually takes 30% out of your bar...

[Image: banner.jpg]
02-21-2013, 11:21 AM

Just wait until you try to S Rank this shit on Revengeance difficulty, for then you shall truly know the mind of god.

Pentarou Wrote:
PUNISHED NITROID
A Visionary robbed of his Fansite

[Image: sig_kpnbanner.png]
02-23-2013, 10:25 AM

Greed is my least favourite boss. It's so unsatisfying to see him regenerate most/all of his health, it's like seeing all of your effort disappear before your very eyes.
The... cunt

EDIT: I didn't know you could cut his spine to stop him. Gosh darn it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)