TPP Gamplay Mechanics
09-05-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: TPP Gamplay Mechanics
I could also see a price drop or sale on Ground Zeroes, but it won't be included and it sure as fuck won't get an update.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
09-05-2014, 07:01 PM
A bundle is 100% certain.

Although probably not on release.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
09-05-2014, 07:07 PM
No bundle. They'll still make sure you pay for it. Look at every fucking game they've ever released.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-05-2014, 07:51 PM
I mean down the road they'll bundle them.

09-06-2014, 02:56 AM
No, never. If anything, they'll split Phantom Pain into small Ground Zeroes-size games and sell each area individually.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-06-2014, 06:49 AM
(09-06-2014 02:56 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  No, never. If anything, they'll split Phantom Pain into small Ground Zeroes-size games and sell each area individually.
Y'know, I've been wondering about that. Kojima has expressed worry about The Phantom Pain "being too big to clear". This has made me wonder that The Phantom Pain is going to be another Ground Zeroes, except maybe larger, meaning that it's not really going to be the full game, because the whole game might be too large to even fit on the disc. In otherwords, we might expect it to be episodic.

Another thing I've thought about was how TPP will be 200x larger than Ground Zeroes. That also made me think about the game's installation space. Ground Zeroes was, what, 4GB? Does this mean TPP will be 800GB? I personally have no problem with that, though that would mean I need to get a bigger HDD for my PS4....but then again, installing the game would take all day or more. Maybe this will be a tough moment for me; I remember when I first got the new Wolfenstein game for PS4, and the update file took six hours to complete, and I didn't get to play the game until two hours to midnight.

Even if it turns out to be true that TPP ends up being episodic, I'm still getting it. As for replacing the HDD, I learned just now that 2.5-inch HDD's can go as high as 2TB for less than a hundred dollars, so not all's bad.....oh wait; the one I saw was for desktops. God damn my ADD moments....but I read somewhere that a 2TB laptop HDD is coming some time.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
09-06-2014, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 03:46 PM by Canucklehead.)
Hopefully, they don't pull another MGS4 and make you install each area when you reach them.

Or have each area on a separate disc.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Or that stupid smoking loading screen
09-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Fuck, I just forgot about that.

Otacon: "Lulz hey Snake you don't gotta change discs here cuz this is PS4 bluray isn't that great?"

Prick.

09-07-2014, 09:22 AM
(09-07-2014 07:23 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  Fuck, I just forgot about that.

Otacon: "Lulz hey Snake you don't gotta change discs here cuz this is PS4 bluray isn't that great?"

Prick.

dumbass "Otacon".

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)