02-11-2016, 05:43 AM
RE: Stephen Fry likes GZ
Anybody ever watch QI?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
02-11-2016, 10:43 AM
(02-11-2016 05:43 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Anybody ever watch QI?

Yes. Although as far as british TV goes, I like 8 out of 10 cats probably the most. I especially like the "8 out of 10 cats does Countdown", ones. Huge fan of Sean Lock.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
02-19-2016, 05:51 PM

[Image: Liquid_Snake.jpg]

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
02-20-2016, 05:15 AM
Big Grin

That reminds me of playing Payday while being used to MGSV's controls. Everytime I want to reload, I just end up crouching instead, ha ha!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-26-2016, 09:08 AM
That was the case with me for Fallout 4. I love how much of a response the crowd gave when he mentioned MGS. I'm pretty sure he's talking about Ground Zeroes.

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
02-26-2016, 09:10 AM
I can picture MGS1 or 2. You kinda just slide around shit if you aren't running into it square-on.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-26-2016, 09:20 AM
He does mention crouch walking at some point. Could also be MGS 4.

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
02-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Maybe. MGS4 does have the stupid "press button to take cover" shit, so yeah.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)