Soup needs you
02-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Soup needs you
Well maybe not you. But what about you? Yes, you. I'm working on several projects for The 'Soup and I've stumbled upon issues which are far greater than I can personally deal with either due to a lack of artistic or technical talent or a simple lack of time. Here are some things I am looking for:

Sprite Artist
I need someone who can create 8-bit sprites. These include backdrops.

Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
I need someone who has experience with MMF2 and is able to program enemies.

Flash Audio Syncing
I need someone who can take a flash project composed of multiple scenes and sync everything including mouth movements to audio composed of a single MP3 file.

If you think you can help me out for any of the above, contact me either through our forums' PM system or an e-mail to ravi.singh AT thesnakesoup.org

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
02-03-2011, 02:23 AM

About six years ago when I was playing around with GameMaker a lot I did some sprites, but they were shit. I don't know where I'd be at nowadays.

But I'm willing to give that a try. I'll be away from Istanbul and my computer for about three more weeks but I'll let you know when I get back.

HORSE STEALTH
02-03-2011, 01:37 PM

You don't need any special programs for the sprites and backdrops. I just need things in BMP/PNG/GIF format.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
09-16-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Soup needs you
I'm four years late, but I'm in!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)