Solidus *Spoilers*
10-29-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Solidus *Spoilers*
No, the cheeks and nose structure are slightly different among a few orher small details. We've already established that MGS3 Snake has a different model than MGS2 Snake, for instance.

Snake and Big Boss are not identical.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
10-29-2015, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 11:48 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
I know they're not supposed to be identical (with the exception to Solidus, who is supposed to be an exact clone of BB), but honestly, side by side like that, they look pretty much exactly the same to me. Sure, there are differences, but that's also Old Snake you're looking at and a younger Big Boss, so obviously he's gonna have some wrinkles, etc.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-29-2015, 08:38 AM
Remeber when MGS2 Snake was in that Smask Bros game, but they used MGS3 Snake's face model, and it caused an uproar?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-29-2015, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 11:49 AM by JohnnySasaki20.)
(10-29-2015 08:38 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Remeber when MGS2 Snake was in that Smask Bros game, but they used MGS3 Snake's face model, and it caused an uproar?

No. I mean, I remember Snake being in a Smash Bros game, but I never played it (actually, now that I think about it, I MIGHT have played it briefly over a friends house) and I don't remember the uproar. I'm surprised they could even tell. Aren't the graphics on those games fairly poor? What, did he have an eye patch, or a Tigerstripe sneaking suit? Facepaint? I thought that game came out before MGS3?

Seems like a pretty minor thing to get your panties in a twist about, considering it isn't even an MGS game. It's not like they replaced him some douchebag with a baby face, a high pitched faggy voice, and long blond hair. THAT, would have been a giant slap in the face. Wink

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-29-2015, 09:02 AM
Doesn't Oc3lot also use the spitting image line on Solid in MGS4?

Benny Harvey, RIP
10-29-2015, 09:09 AM
(10-29-2015 09:02 AM)sput Wrote:  Doesn't Oc3lot also use the spitting image line on Solid in MGS4?

I thought Ocelot said that to Solidus in MGS2 when he puts his eyepatch on?

10-29-2015, 10:15 AM
Yeah, that was MGS2, brah. Did you even play it!? Get the fuck out of here with that MGs4 bullshit.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-29-2015, 11:20 AM
I could have sworn he said it in 4 too, my mistake.

Benny Harvey, RIP
10-29-2015, 01:37 PM
(10-29-2015 04:29 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  No, the cheeks and nose structure are slightly different among a few orher small details. We've already established that MGS3 Snake has a different model than MGS2 Snake, for instance.

Maybe.

But if Solidus is the spitting image of Big Boss and Snake has basically the same face as Solidus, then Snake is the spitting image of Big Boss.

Also so is Liquid considering both Snake and Liquid had the same head model in MGS1 aside from the bandanna and hair. It must save a lot of time recycling so many assets.
10-29-2015, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 03:09 PM by JohnnySasaki20.)
(10-29-2015 01:37 PM)Brian OBlivion Wrote:  
(10-29-2015 04:29 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  No, the cheeks and nose structure are slightly different among a few orher small details. We've already established that MGS3 Snake has a different model than MGS2 Snake, for instance.

Maybe.

But if Solidus is the spitting image of Big Boss and Snake has basically the same face as Solidus, then Snake is the spitting image of Big Boss.

Also so is Liquid considering both Snake and Liquid had the same head model in MGS1 aside from the bandanna and hair. It must save a lot of time recycling so many assets.

I think he means that, technically, in the game, it is said that Solidus is the only identical clone of Big Boss. And even though this isn't how genetics work at all (in real life), the game goes on to describe that Liquid got all the dominant genes, and Solid got all the recessive genes.

They might use the same, or at least a very similar head model, but the story says Solid and Liquid are not identical clones of Big Boss.

10-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Yeah, they're both slightly different, while Solidus is 1:1 as I recall. Which is funny seeing as he's the biggest pussy of the three and went down the easiest.

Fuck Solidus.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-29-2015, 04:08 PM
(10-29-2015 03:21 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Yeah, they're both slightly different, while Solidus is 1:1 as I recall. Which is funny seeing as he's the biggest pussy of the three and went down the easiest.

Fuck Solidus.

Yeah, it's sort of ironic that, no matter how much of a beatdown you gave Liquid (crashing his Mi-24D, destroying the MG Rex he was in, throwing him off the top of said MG Rex, crashing his jeep at high speed, etc, etc) he just wouldn't fucking die, then finally after being in close proximity to you for an extending period of time at this point, he dies from a fucking virus, only to come back to life and take control of Ocelot via his motherfucking arm (remember, I refuse to acknowledge MGS4). I mean, the motherfucker just won't die.

Then, even with his super-duper special suit (that shot fucking missiles and, if I recall, some other energy bursts, out of those dumbass dual elephant trunks it had), and two katanas, you were able to beat, and kill Solidus with just one sword, in a matter of a minute or two, with fucking pussy ass Raiden, no less.

He should have taken a lesson from the Darth Maul playbook, and stuck to ONE sword.

Pretty sure he had a Harrier you were easily able to shoot down towards the middle of the game as well.

10-29-2015, 05:39 PM
(10-29-2015 01:37 PM)Brian OBlivion Wrote:  But if Solidus is the spitting image of Big Boss and Snake has basically the same face as Solidus, then Snake is the spitting image of Big Boss.
This was exactly my point. It's been proven that Solid and Big Boss have similar, but not identical faces. Solidus, however, would be 100% structurally identical to Big Boss. Therefore, Solidus and Solid don't actually have the same face, that model was just used because it was convenient, not to mention it hadn't been decided yet what Big Boss' face would look like 3D rendered.

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
10-29-2015, 06:41 PM
And, let's not forget that Snake's face changes in every game. His "young" face in MGS4 looks nothing like his young face in MGS2 or TTS, for instance.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-29-2015, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 07:37 PM by Victor Katilis.)
Lol Liquid was supposed to have every best feature from BB and no disadvantages, right? Therefore not exactly a human being, compared to Solidus. And blond, like a true Aryan! But then Snake must have been ein untermensch following the same logic.
Quote: Therefore, Solidus and Solid don't actually have the same face, that model was just used because it was convenient

Blood relatives do tend to have similar facial features. And Snake doesn't look EXACTLY 100% like Solidus in MGS2 if you pay attention. Minor alterations here and there.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)