Solidus *Spoilers*
10-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Solidus *Spoilers*
I've been reading a lot of the topics and a lot of people are saying Solidus is never mentioned or reference in in MGSvTPP. But he actually he is. During the timeline credits he gets a mentioned as "The third boy" who escaped out of the plane in Africa.
10-23-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Solidus *Spoilers*
The cock-breath cock-sucking commie mother-fucker! I don't know who the fuck he thinks he is, but he's fucking wrong!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
10-23-2015, 08:41 PM
(10-23-2015 04:21 PM)ArmyofDavid Wrote:  During the timeline credits he gets a mentioned as "The third boy" who escaped out of the plane in Africa.

Tapes in the game that refer to a Third Child that was on a plane talk about a kid with psychic powers.

The third boy is Mantis. Solidus is never relevant in this game.
10-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Quote:During the timeline credits he gets a mentioned as "The third boy" who escaped out of the plane in Africa.
Are you really this dense?

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
10-24-2015, 01:48 AM
I can confirm that he is indeed that dense.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-24-2015, 02:09 PM
(10-24-2015 01:48 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  I can confirm that he is indeed that dense.

How dense are we talking here? Osmium dense? Neutron star dense? Black Hole dense? I need specifics here, dammit.

Seriously though, Solidus (if I remember correctly) is only mentioned at the end phone call with Ocelot in MGS1, and then makes a somewhat brief appearance in MGS2. That's all I can remember of him. You would think Kojima would include at least a little bit about him in the prequels. Then again, I guess for the most part, the children apparently weren't born/alive until this last game, so that might explain it, lol.

Forgive me for my ignorance, I keep forgetting I stopped giving a shit after MGS4, and haven't played a MG related game since.... I mean, I actually bought this game a week or two after it came out, and I still haven't even bothered to so much as open the shrink-wrap on the case, so as far as this game goes, and all the prequels (with the obvious exception of MGS3), I'm pretty much clueless as to the story. I'm thinking of just returning it at this point.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-24-2015, 03:23 PM
Holy fuck, are you all retarded!? Solidus had a major appearance in MGS3 during the fight with Ths Boss at the end.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-24-2015, 03:42 PM
(10-24-2015 03:23 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Holy fuck, are you all retarded!? Solidus had a major appearance in MGS3 during the fight with Ths Boss at the end.

We're being naughty and saying things that aren't true....

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
10-25-2015, 06:27 AM
Maybe you should fucking crawl more!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-25-2015, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 07:16 AM by Victor Katilis.)
Was it really 3 snakes you could catch there? I only remember Solid and Liquid.

[Image: 2j2bzx2.jpg]
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society ©

Big Punisaladin Venomakedic Bossnake ©
My vision is augmented ©
ttp://i58.tinypic.com/21cbf2d.gifhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/041/5/5/Burn_After_Reading_HeadshotGIF_by_Teri928.gif
10-25-2015, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 09:35 AM by Canucklehead.)
Of course Solidus was there! You've read the shit about how he's the true hero of the entire series! They're not gonna leave the true hero of the entire series out of an arbitrary prequle. Fuck!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-25-2015, 09:17 AM
Who gives a fuck about Solidus? How is nobody else curious about what Lt. Solid Snake has been up to after Snake's Revenge?

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
10-25-2015, 09:37 AM
He sold his outfit to Volgin and got a job as the first boss in Double Dragon.

John Turner...he's the real mystery. Pulled a goddamned Andy Dufresne.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-25-2015, 11:01 AM
(10-25-2015 09:37 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  He sold his outfit to Volgin and got a job as the first boss in Double Dragon.

Wait, I thought he went back in time to save Sarah Connor from the T-800?

10-25-2015, 11:28 AM
What confuses me is how Kyle Reese could be alive in 1995 despite having died in 1984 after having been sent back there to stop the T-800.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)