So, is Grund Zeroz shit?
12-27-2014, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014 05:59 PM by Code_R.)
RE: So, is Grund Zeroz shit?
Everything is like Splinter Cell now. And not the less terrible 3rd one, the newest ones. Look what they did to Hitman Agent 47, full of stupid crap. Stealth is dead.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
12-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Blacklist was good. Conviction is the shitty one.

He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
12-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Hey I just finished it myself a few days ago, and think it was crap, or not that good at least.
DEFINITELY not worth buying in my opinion. They should've had cut the extra missions(I didn't want to play them after finishing the main one) and just release the main mission for free. It's a fucking demo.
What I didn't like about it was that there was almost no story, the story that was there was just more of Peace Walker's, which I also didn't like.
And the bad acting, the cut-scenes just didn't feel as cinematic as the previous games.
Snake sucked, not because of Sutherland, but because of what little writing of him that was there.
The PC controls suck, shortly after starting made me want to plug a controller in, which immediately made it feel better.
But at the same time the PC optimisation is super awesome, I was able to get almost always 60fps with highest setting on my two year old PC.
Konami's probably gonna include it with The Phantom Pain in a special edition or whatever, I'd suggest getting it with that if it comes.

[Image: lif1049bi8.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)