So, is Grund Zeroz shit?
08-27-2014, 03:27 AM
RE: So, is Grund Zeroz shit?
That's a relief, and one more piece of evidence that Ground Zeroes is half-baked.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
08-27-2014, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 06:05 AM by Solidsuitlarry.)
That movie was awesome.

Half Baked.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: Go Fuck Yourself!
08-27-2014, 07:45 PM
Fucking stoner faggot. Weed's for queers! And fuck Snoop Dog! I don't know if he's in it, but fuck him and dubbing himself "Lion" all of a sudden. Fucking prick! He's a disgrace; Lions are proud and noble, whereas he can go fuck himself and eat my ass. What a cunt!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-27-2014, 07:59 PM
(08-27-2014 07:45 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Fucking stoner faggot. Weed's for queers! And fuck Snoop Dog! I don't know if he's in it, but fuck him and dubbing himself "Lion" all of a sudden. Fucking prick! He's a disgrace; Lions are proud and noble, whereas he can go fuck himself and eat my ass. What a cunt!
Snoop Lion?

God what is it with these minorities always taking such high, preachy, sentimental, grandiose titles? Though, in fairness, "Lion" was a name given to him; he didn't just wake up and decide "I'm the Lion," or some shit. But I could be wrong; I don't research stuff like that.

I just remembered after reading your post, about an article Michael Brown was, during his funeral, equated to Jesus Christ, which also reminds me of how black power-speakers always reference Abrahamic lore. Then I'm reminded of that whole thing with Trayvon Martin and how it encouraged like half the United States to stand up & rally against the evil, oppressive heterosexual Caucasian male. It just blows my mind. Of course, media bias doesn't help. Okay maybe I should stop here; I don't feel like affirming my classic stance as "most racist" of the 'Soup.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
08-27-2014, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 11:59 PM by Solidsuitlarry.)
Snoop Dogg was only a cameo in Half Baked, so was Willie Nelson, Tommy Chong, Jon Stewart and a few other people. Overall its a cool movie.

I have friends who were huge Snoop Dogg fans but once he started with that Lion shit they went right off him. Wasn't he trying to claim he was the reincarnation of Bob Marley or some shit despite being fucking 4 years old when Bob Marley died?

As for the whole Trayvon Martin thing or the more recent black guy who got shot I don't know his name nor do I care. I just think its amazing how many motherfuckers are willing to fight da power when they have less than zero idea about what the fuck actually has happened outside of some black guy got shot by some white cop.

Oh and how many black people does it take to start a riot?

08-28-2014, 05:14 AM
Why do black people run so fast?

All the slow ones are in jail.

HAH!!!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Kay, seriously, they'd better be bringing back the head-symbol shit, cause not being able to tell the difference between dead and unconscious/sleeping enemies sucks, and not knowing how much longer an unconscious or sleeping enemy is gonna be out for sucks even more. I also wish I knew when enemies are gonna just stand there and look in your direction when they catch a glimpse of you and when they're gonna go in for a snoop & a poop; I feel like there should be red & blue exclamation marks, or an exclamation mark & question mark to differentiate the two levels of alertness.

Fuck this game.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

08-30-2014, 12:53 PM
(08-29-2014 06:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Kay, seriously, they'd better be bringing back the head-symbol shit, cause not being able to tell the difference between dead and unconscious/sleeping enemies sucks, and not knowing how much longer an unconscious or sleeping enemy is gonna be out for sucks even more. I also wish I knew when enemies are gonna just stand there and look in your direction when they catch a glimpse of you and when they're gonna go in for a snoop & a poop; I feel like there should be red & blue exclamation marks, or an exclamation mark & question mark to differentiate the two levels of alertness.

Fuck this game.
Regarding unconscious enemies, The Phantom Pain is going to have a blue color over an unconscious enemy to indicate that he's stunned. In Ground Zeroes, the tag (or marker, whatever) was still red. As for how long they stay unconscious, apparently there is a way to knock them out indefinitely, by doing the CQC combo on them (tapping the CQC button repeatedly). But I never tried that myself, as I only found that on a video.....until I bother with trying, I think enemies can stay unconscious indefinitely once you leave the area and go to another part of the map, but this is because of how parts of the game stream during gameplay. This, to me, is kind of sad, and I hope it gets fixed in TPP, but large-scale open-world games are still a new thing, especially to KojiPro.

As for how enemies see you, what we have now is a quarter-circle showing the direction of where the enemy is seeing us. If you stay there long enough he'll eventually go to where you are (sometimes radioing in before checking), but if you sneak away he might not bother searching.....though, I've not played Ground Zeroes in months, so my knowledge is kind of rusty.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
09-04-2014, 09:38 AM
(08-26-2014 10:55 PM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  Fuck you Kojioma you fucking vile cunt.

AW yeah

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
09-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Regarding "!"

[Image: tumblr_nb8q5l1A7e1ti82yio2_1280.jpg]

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
09-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Is he carrying the latest OMG?

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
09-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Who 'Shopped that? I could do so much better.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

09-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Can't wait to fire off my trusty YOLO.

09-05-2014, 05:06 AM
You kids are "73h g4yz0rz!1111"

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

10-21-2014, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2014 07:07 PM by Shalashaska24.)
(08-22-2014 07:02 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  I like that most of the things I was pissed about can be turned off. I have yet to have on-screen marked enemies, slo-mo reflex bullshit, or contextual prompts piss in my corn flakes, and I'll never fucking turn that shit on. I hope Extreme disables health regen altogether, even if there are no healing items at all. I don't know how that self-aid emergency tning works though, where you have to mash whatever the fuck the "Action Button" is while "in cover." But fuck it.

(08-29-2014 06:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Kay, seriously, they'd better be bringing back the head-symbol shit, cause not being able to tell the difference between dead and unconscious/sleeping enemies sucks, and not knowing how much longer an unconscious or sleeping enemy is gonna be out for sucks even more. I also wish I knew when enemies are gonna just stand there and look in your direction when they catch a glimpse of you and when they're gonna go in for a snoop & a poop; I feel like there should be red & blue exclamation marks, or an exclamation mark & question mark to differentiate the two levels of alertness.

Fuck this game.

I think disabling markers also disables "!" as the marking system is combined with the new head symbols. Like "zzz" when a guard is asleep is definitely no longer possible to see without markers.

So it's been in Ground Zeroes all this time, you just didn't see it because you disabled marking.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)