Snake, let's talk about your SSO (Second Screen Option)
08-08-2013, 06:54 PM
DarthCaligula Wrote:OK, so what the hell's with Miller anyway?

Everything you need to know about Miller going into MGSV:
08-09-2013, 11:55 AM
OK, it all makes perfect sense now.
08-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Didn't you know? Every Western character in a Japanese game is half Japanese.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
08-10-2013, 12:32 PM
But what I'm asking is if this is supposed to be the same guy, and if so, why is his name Kazuhiro (and yes, I know that kazu is a Japanese word for peace or harmony) instead?
08-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Fight the Future Wrote:Didn't you know? Every Western character in a Japanese game is half Japanese.

Dat Cultural Relatability
08-10-2013, 07:26 PM
DarthCaligula Wrote:OK, so what the hell's with Miller anyway? I've never played Peace Walker, and I'm not really all that interested in playing, keep in mind, but his name is Kaz in it? Is this supposed to be the same guy in Metal Gear 2 and who Liquid impersonates in Metal Gear Solid? But that was McDonald Miller. So what the hell is going on? He changes his name? This is a different Miller? Retcon City Ransom?

IIRC he was japanese in Metal Gear 2, and it was MGS that made him white. Well, anyways, he's half-japanese, a japanese mother and an american soldier stationed in Japan for a father, his birth name is Kazuhira Miller, and Big Boss calls him Kaz. At some point in between Peace Walker and Metal Gear 2, he started going by the name of McDonell Benedict Miller. He also picked up the nicknames "Hellmaster" and "Master Miller" over his career.[/i]

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
08-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah sure, that makes so much sense. But it's true that the old art for Miller in Metal Gear 2 makes him look Asian, even with black hair, but I guess when they redid the design they made him blonde, gave him sunglasses and altered his face so that he would look more like Liquid so that the deception would make more sense (before the redesign, I figured that Snake just thought that Miller's hair went white in the years since Zanzibar Land). What's funny is that now Miller resembles Snake for some reason, since Miller had to be redone to resemble Liquid Snake.
09-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Missed this gem...

Apparently there will be Horse Racing.

You can create a horse race.

Use Social media to set up a race.

Other can view it on tablets.

But can we bet using Drebin Points? Can we inject the horse with nanomachines to make it go faster?

Says Kojima, “In today’s gaming standards, it’s a minimal requirement, so it’ll definitely be there. However, I want to focus on broadening an aspect of Metal Gear Solid V that is not a versus or co-op mode. For example, you might be traveling from point A of a map to point B on horse. Then you might be able to announce your record time on a social media platform and start a race with everyone. Those who can’t participate in the race may be able to observe it on a tablet, so it’ll be different for everyone. Metal Gear Solid V’s necessity to being an open-world title, will make these things possible.”
09-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Barbie Horse Adventures: Big Boss Edition

I jerk off to a zombie "teen" from a video game. But I don't think I'm a necrophiliac pedophile...
09-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Man I can't wait to bet on my first fake horse race.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
09-05-2013, 06:18 PM
I can't wait to fix the first fake horse race. I'll snipe one from a distance just before the two cross finish line.

After that it's Fast'N'Furious time where we will all race in whatever vehicles we happened to procure.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)