Snake, let's talk about your SSO (Second Screen Option)
06-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Snake, let's talk about your SSO (Second Screen Option)
So let's discuss what the heck Kojima's up to with his excitement over the SmartGlasses and second screen functions.

In interviews he's said that they would help with User Generated Content in the Open World. So like... Map building and customizable stuff in the game or in MGO?

But are there are features too that will help in Single Player or extendable Mission Ops Apps with codec updates to your phone?

In Ubisoft's new game 'The Division' we see someone controlling a drone. Also in Watchdogs, someone can help hack and shut down electricity in the city. So there's some cool stuff that can be done.

Will Vita be compatabile with this sort of thing (here's hoping Sony makes it a point). And will we finally see the MGS4 dream of a second person controlling a Mark-II like device with it?

Or maybe it'll just be... here look at this map...

[Image: e5fJmA7.jpg]
06-24-2013, 10:13 AM

Why is Kaz telling Snake to find Kaz?

Pentarou Wrote:
PUNISHED NITROID
A Visionary robbed of his Fansite

[Image: sig_kpnbanner.png]
06-24-2013, 01:23 PM

It's Liquid!
06-24-2013, 04:06 PM

*Eli

This is my signature. Like you give a fuck.
06-24-2013, 06:24 PM

Nitroid Wrote:Why is Kaz telling Snake to find Kaz?

[Image: m-night-shyamalan.jpg]
07-16-2013, 09:59 AM

Y'know, it just occurred to me that he would have had to have met Miller at some point to be able to do a convincing impression of him in MGS1.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
07-16-2013, 06:49 PM

^ Eli is Liquid confirmed.

Benny Harvey, RIP
07-17-2013, 01:38 PM

Please, dear God, don't let this require smart phones. I ain't fucking getting one and that's that.

Who the fuck even reads signatures these days? Oh right...
07-18-2013, 05:39 AM

DeadSoldier Wrote:Please, dear God, don't let this require smart phones. I ain't fucking getting one and that's that.

It won't be required. It'll be additional, although there could be exclusive features/usability locked behind it. I just want to know if it'll be Vita compatible if that's the case. Besides which PS4 has a touchpad and that could be supported.
07-18-2013, 11:50 AM

It would never be required.

I'd use it though. I've always been partial to this sort of thing. I dunno, augmented reality shit is my jam.

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist
07-21-2013, 11:01 AM

kojima should support Oculus Rift on the PC version.

07-22-2013, 02:44 PM

Punished Nitroid Wrote:Why is Kaz telling Snake to find Kaz?
It's ZAK from XOF god don't you know anything? I'm sick of these fucking noobs whose first game is MGS Rising who storm into here spouting out shit they don't know fuck about. Bro, I've been playing MGS since the first one on the PS1 you probably got a Xbox 360 as your first system huh? Bitch please, you must be smokin' rocks real shit for my people and it just don't fucker please you must be smokin' rocks real shit for my people and it just don't. Drop it like... oh yeah that's so trashy how low can you go how dirty can you get... nasty fucker.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
07-22-2013, 11:40 PM

Punished Singh Wrote:
Punished Nitroid Wrote:Why is Kaz telling Snake to find Kaz?
It's ZAK from XOF god don't you know anything? I'm sick of these fucking noobs whose first game is MGS Rising who storm into here spouting out shit they don't know fuck about. Bro, I've been playing MGS since the first one on the PS1 you probably got a Xbox 360 as your first system huh? Bitch please, you must be smokin' rocks real shit for my people and it just don't fucker please you must be smokin' rocks real shit for my people and it just don't. Drop it like... oh yeah that's so trashy how low can you go how dirty can you get... nasty fucker.

lol

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
07-27-2013, 11:53 AM

I remember why I come here, now.

"When I first played Metal Gear Solid I was but a boy. Then after watching Snake and Meryl ride off into the sunset I was [SIC] suddenly had six hungry mouths to feed and a pile of bills to pay. Metal Gear ruined my childhood."

[Image: foxhoundmg2.gif]
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM

OK, so what the hell's with Miller anyway? I've never played Peace Walker, and I'm not really all that interested in playing, keep in mind, but his name is Kaz in it? Is this supposed to be the same guy in Metal Gear 2 and who Liquid impersonates in Metal Gear Solid? But that was McDonald Miller. So what the hell is going on? He changes his name? This is a different Miller? Retcon City Ransom?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)