Skull Face is Python OR Python is Skull Face
02-06-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Skull Face is Python OR Python is Skull Face
Huh. When Snake said "Stop impersonating him!" I thought he was referring to himself. I figured Snake decided to break his cover (as Iroquois Pliskin) when he heard Solidus mention that he himself was Solid Snake.....as though Snake didn't want his identity stolen or tainted.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
02-07-2014, 11:41 AM
(02-06-2014 08:38 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  Huh. When Snake said "Stop impersonating him!" I thought he was referring to himself. I figured Snake decided to break his cover (as Iroquois Pliskin) when he heard Solidus mention that he himself was Solid Snake.....as though Snake didn't want his identity stolen or tainted.

I think I can understand his reasoning. Snake had to go into hiding because of the Tanker Incident. If his codename was being used by someone else it's obvious that the codename "snake" was taken from a rank earned by operatives and instead shared by anti-american terrorists...of which Snake was not.

So maybe after being so secretive for so long it finally got to him and he couldn't contain himself. Funny thing is Snake doesn't really have any real beef with Solidus.

Liquid, pretending to be E.E., tipped them off of a threat. For all we know Raiden probably was intended to have been blamed for the crashing of Arsenal Gear as well. Something to do with GW maybe ?
02-07-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 02:52 PM by DarthCaligula.)
The Document suggests that what was supposed to happen is that Raiden, the hostages and possibly Olga would die as the Big Shell sank, while Ocelot, Solidus, Dead Cell, and the Gurlukovich army would get into Arsenal Gear, and I guess from there Ocelot would finish everyone off and deliver Ray and Arsenal Gear back to the Patriots. But Snake and Otacon showed up and screwed up their plans and so they had to expand it a bit, and then Liquid surfaced thanks to Snake being nearby and that interfered even more.
Of course, if Raiden was supposed to die and the sinking of the Big Shell was to be the end of the S3 experiment, then what the hell was that replica of the torture chamber doing in there? Maybe I should check the Document again to keep this stuff straight. I can quote from it too to clarify how Snake was referring to Big Boss with his line to Solidus as well. Well, that part is pretty much about how Solidus is trying to resemble Big Boss with his beard.
02-07-2014, 06:06 PM
(02-07-2014 02:51 PM)DarthCaligula Wrote:  Of course, if Raiden was supposed to die and the sinking of the Big Shell was to be the end of the S3 experiment, then what the hell was that replica of the torture chamber doing in there?

There's two S3's. Ocelot can't move on. Still a cowboy, still stuck in the Cold War, still stuck in Metal Gear Solid 1. Guy probably has figurines of all his Foxhound frenemies at home.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)