Since you people are FUCKING USELESS, I figured this shit out...
01-18-2015, 07:43 AM
Since you people are FUCKING USELESS, I figured this shit out...
...how to get the overhead "!" symbol to appear. But only that one; the "?", "Z" and stars are gone completely, since this is just a FUCKING DEMO, and the "!" itself is just a gimmick.

You need both Marking and Reflex activated; the "!" ONLY appears over the head of the guy who actually spots you initially during Reflex, and it's only visible with Marking enabled, since this is just a FUCKING DEMO. So really, only fags who suck at stealth like JD will ever see it, since that fag needs Reflex to not set off alerts and Marking so he can actually figure out where people are, but dumb faggot.

Obvious demo is obviously a demo.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
01-18-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Since you people are FUCKING USELESS, I figured this shit out...
What the hell is this guy talking about, the Zzz's and the overhead marks are always there.

Everyone should just shut up for a second.
01-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Not in Ground Zeroes, you stupid dumb dip-shit pile of fuck!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

01-18-2015, 09:31 AM
YES, in Ground Zeroes!

01-18-2015, 11:28 AM
Not in MY fucking version!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

01-18-2015, 06:48 PM
check your display settings (not graphic settings) maybe the markers are disabled or some problem with your video card drivers

[Image: banner.jpg]
01-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Hmm, that very well could be. Now please, good sir, do tell: how do I go about changing out the video card ON MY FUCKING PS3!?

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

01-19-2015, 03:45 AM
Open it up and spit in it.

01-19-2015, 04:22 AM
Yeah, on my PS4, every overhead marker is displayed and I have reflex off. perhaps it's just not in the PS3 version. But that doesn't really make sense.

[Image: tumblr_mt0datDwt91rt6u7do1_400.gif]
PSN ID: BigBoss599
01-19-2015, 07:25 AM
I don't know what to tell ya'll. I kinda think you're all fucking with me, which would make sense since it's me, but a small part of me wants to Fox Mulder the shit out of this.

(01-19-2015 03:45 AM)Ex-President Wrote:  Open it up and spit in it.

I'm talking about replacing it, not fucking it in the ass. Jee-sus!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

01-19-2015, 07:48 AM
What exactly do you mean when you say; "part of me wants to Fox Mulder the shit out of this"?

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
01-19-2015, 08:04 AM
"I want to believe (that overhead symbols are there)..."

Doo-dle la doo-dle la doo-dle la doo-dle la doo doo doo La loo loo loo loo loooooooo...

(That's supposed to be the X-Files theme...writing "cue X-Files theme" just didn't do it for me though, so I had to sound it out and try to type it up...)

:D

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

01-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Ill take some screens later and post them.

[Image: tumblr_mt0datDwt91rt6u7do1_400.gif]
PSN ID: BigBoss599
01-19-2015, 11:28 AM
(01-19-2015 08:04 AM)Canucklehead Wrote:  "I want to believe (that overhead symbols are there)..."

Doo-dle la doo-dle la doo-dle la doo-dle la doo doo doo La loo loo loo loo loooooooo...

(That's supposed to be the X-Files theme...writing "cue X-Files theme" just didn't do it for me though, so I had to sound it out and try to type it up...)

Big Grin

Yeah, I guess you could have just posted this:

But I know how you are with videos.....

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
01-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Plus what I did is funnier!

:D

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)