SWEATY GEAR !!?
02-02-2015, 09:25 AM
SWEATY GEAR !!?
HOWDY !!

Damn the patriots !!

I haven't made like an introduction thread yet so I guess I will. [Image: obama_11.jpg]

I got Metal Gear for the nes back in like 96 at a yard sell, because I seen the picture of kyle reese on it and it was probably an army game, I didn't know anything about it, well I took it home and played it and I feel asleep !

It was too hard for me at the time because of my level of interest in top down games, I don't really like them very much. I got mgs1 not too long after it came out, I seen it in Gamepro and thought that game looks cool, not even realizing it was related to the original Metal Gear that I had, in fact I never even payed much attention to the original metal gears name, I just thought of it as that super hard top down army game where you be a guy that looks just like Kyle Reese, and uh oh ! the truck have started to move !

But anyweys I bought Metal Gear Solid and I loved it, was also pretty hard but I managed, and then later when I went to play Nes again I noticed that army game where you play as Kyle Reese, was called Metal Gear !?

So i figured I should try and beat it for the fact that I really loved MGS, and then I actually paid more attention to mg1 story line, which is extremely non existent, and snake runs like he's gotta take a shit really bad. anyways I suffered through it and all the awesome card switching and totally originally named bosses.

I got Snakes Revenge around this time at a yard sale, and I hate it, I never made it past the first side scrolling segment. Arnold Swartza Snake.

Sometime later I got luckyish and picked up Mgs2 substance, I had stopped getting any kind of video game magazine and I hardly ever went online so I didn't even know about that game until I seen it on amazon or something,

So I got it and beat it and 99.4 percent of the VR missions, I never did defuse like 1 bomb with plisken and a few other ones I forget which ones, beat snake tales, sucked at skate boarding but thought it was awesome, and unlocked 2 of punk ass raidens wigs.

Metal Gear Solid 3 !
I did hear about it because by then I was getting a game mag again, I even played the demo, and it seems like I remember some talk about it was supposed to be a Metal Gear remake at early points in its development, but I could be wrong its been awhile.

Mgs3 was the shiznit, there were a few things I didn't like, but it was a really solid title. Snakes eating snakes ! my one major complaint would have to be the effectiveness of snakes new punch animations, they have a shorter range than solid snakes, also the pain and the fear, weren't they just the most badass villians ever created EVER!? CROC CAP and crawling around like a freakin BADASS !! using snakes as weapons, the injury system was really cool and really annoying at the same time.

Mgs4 idk if I even want to go into much detail about it. It was alot like a stripped down versioin of 3 in terms of gameplay, and content in most ways.
I hated it at first but after not playing it for like 6 years I finally gave it a whirl, and its decent, some parts of it are really cool like driving Rex,..... and falling down grabbing your back because your STRESSED OUT MAN !!!!

..............I feel safe inside the box...................................

I gotta say that in the clips and storyline Mgs4 almost tops Devil May Cry in terms of holy shit that was fucking ridiculous. But is it possible to top twin snakes, we need to see a fight between overtly badass Cyborg Ninja Raiden and flipping Mgs1 Twin Snakes Snake,

....................... >Crouching Raiden Hidden Snake<...............................

I'm done talking about Metal Gear for now, because raiden is such a cool cool guy, H's saw moch kewler thn that poser fag Snake, its about damn time!!

TLDR..........sorry noob

I made a crappy gif of snake for a game called Super Mario Brothers X

I have a bad eye disease so I can't see that great, It took me like 4 lazy ass years to make this lol, working on it occasionally every now and then.
[Image: npc-1010.gif]

Heres an in game screenshot. If you like mario games smbx is a pretty good free one, with a level editor and the ability to have custom graphics.
[Image: screen10.jpg]
Here's another screenshot of a level I made that has nothing to do with metal gear,
[Image: screen18.jpg]

Here is a few pictures I drew of a characters I made and other crappy art
[Image: rector10.png]
[Image: skirin10.png]
[Image: army_d10.png]
The next one I copied and pasted to make bill kirby!?
[Image: bill_k10.jpg]

these last ones are some of the few pictures I have of myself.

Tis was after I got beat up.

[Image: me_bea11.jpg]

this was when I did a concert in my little ass town.
[Image: my_fir10.jpg]

this one somebody took while I was working out, I painted my face on paint.net btw. because whoop whoop. plus I used to paint my face alot for real, but I don't have any good pictures of it except the concert one.
[Image: me_edi12.jpg]

and this is what it looks like where I live, thats me walking my home dogs !
[Image: the_pa10.jpg]

anyways thats it for now I'm a blind loser juggalo who enjoys metal gear a lot. hope I didn't waste to much of your time see ya around.

thanks for reading Fiddle

had to use that kazNfiddle smiley lol

PEACE
02-03-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: SWEATY GEAR !!?
I remember my first forum intro.

Benny Harvey, RIP
02-03-2015, 04:37 AM
I remember when making introduction threads got you banned because of the official one.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
02-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Pepperidge Farm remembers

[Image: tumblr_mt0datDwt91rt6u7do1_400.gif]
PSN ID: BigBoss599
02-03-2015, 11:42 AM
I remember! Ah ah ah ah I remembeeeeer!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-04-2015, 05:20 PM
There's not really an introduction thread though is there?

making an intro thread was probably useless, but metal gear is my favorite game so I thought I would mention my metal gear history, I probably went a little overboard posting the pics and smbx stuff but whatever.
02-05-2015, 04:51 AM
Show us your cock!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-05-2015, 03:34 PM
I would but I don't think there's a camera big enough to capture it in all of its glory.

Oh wait you musta been talkin about my chickens...of course.
02-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Show us one on top of the other. I won't be specific as to which is which.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

04-25-2015, 12:43 PM
You win the Intro thread.

Where were you in 08' when people talked?

For fucks sake, I'll be pack when you post your ,,,, chicken picture.

Welcome to Soup...

it is what it is

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)