SPOILERS WILL BE REWARDED WITH ONE YEAR BAN!
04-28-2010, 11:40 PM
SPOILERS WILL BE REWARDED WITH ONE YEAR BAN!
I really don't like to ban people. Likewise, free information is part of a healthy community and whatever I don't allow here will be available elsewhere. So I'll allow spoilers to be posted but there are certain conditions to be met as according to the newly implemented Rule 4§4b:

PEACE WALKER SPOILER - Until June 20 or when announced, any spoilers that are posted in a topic that is NOT clearly marked as containing SPOILERS will cost a ban of one year. A spoiler is anything that has not been officially announced by Konami through promotional materials or advertisements. If no topic is related to what you want to post, create a new topic but put the word "SPOILER" in all capital letters in the subject of your topic. Failing to do this and/or having an actual spoiler in the topic title will be considered a spoiler and thus a violation of this rule.

Other rules still apply of course, that includes Rule 4§4a which pretty much says all discussion of spoilers must remain in the Peace Walker forum.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
04-29-2010, 05:28 PM

So if I said that the ending of the game reveals that Metal Gears actually were spawned by Poppa Smurf...that would be bad right?
04-29-2010, 05:49 PM

Not that it means anything, but this thread is APPROVED.

[Image: award1.jpg]

Quote:
PUNISHED ECONS
An apathetic alcoholic with an appetite for alliteration.
04-29-2010, 06:12 PM

Might need to redo those to have actual transparent backgrounds.

[Image: Top_Gear_Logo.gif]
04-29-2010, 06:28 PM

Meh. Doom isn't around anymore to make me stamps.

Quote:
PUNISHED ECONS
04-29-2010, 06:34 PM

Econs Wrote:[Image: award1.jpg]
I haven't seen this motherfucker since I joined.

Punished John Wrote:
PUNISHED RONOK
Does not exist
04-29-2010, 06:37 PM

I'M BRINGING THEM BACK.

Quote:
PUNISHED ECONS
04-29-2010, 07:39 PM

Ron!n Wrote:So if I said that the ending of the game reveals that Metal Gears actually were spawned by Poppa Smurf...that would be bad right?
yes and no. If a spoiler is a lie but none of the mods can tell it's fake or not, you're fucked. The ban probably will be lifted once we play a fully translated verison and find out that you were just being a jackass but then again we might forget. Like let's say instead of PW we're dealing with MGS4 and someone gos "LOL SNAKE GOES BACK TO ZANZIBAR LAND"--well we really didn't know so a ban will be issued. I am getting a few more moderators who will specifically enforce this (and only this) new rule. If anyone is interested PM me.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
04-29-2010, 07:41 PM

DUDE WHAT.

I nominate Connor and Ron!n.

Edit: Lionheart is a good choice too. Welcome, Lionheart.

Quote:
PUNISHED ECONS
04-29-2010, 07:47 PM

I want people who are planning on getting spoiled and thus know what's a spoiler to be temporary mods. So if Conner and Ron!n are up-to-date and are willing to do what is really a thankless job, I am more than happy to get them on board.

04-29-2010, 07:48 PM

I suggest Connor because he isn't a trouble maker. He's a good asset to the board as well.

Ronin because it seems we allready get a lot of news via him anyways, so he seems in on the loop.

Yes, the new Trollhound is coming along nicely...

Quote:
PUNISHED ECONS
04-29-2010, 07:58 PM

Yeah I will do it. I am already several missions into the game so I will know all the spoilers ( for the story anyway) in no time.

So yeah sure...I can moderate... I check the boards about twice a day anyway.
04-29-2010, 10:00 PM

Gotta admit, that was one hell of a surprise. Anyway, glad to be a part of the team.

[Image: Liquid_Snake.jpg]

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
04-29-2010, 10:41 PM

[Lionheart] Wrote:Gotta admit, that was one hell of a surprise. Anyway, glad to be a part of the team.

Ditto
04-30-2010, 02:34 AM

I'd mod, but I'm not following spoilers, and yes I did post the thread on live streams but I've only watched a few minutes of it and stopped, but come closer to June I'm bailing out and you won't find me here for awhile until I've at least finished the Main Story and I plan to take my sweet time with this one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)