Rising Demo
01-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Rising Demo
Who played it?

Who liked it?

After competing the demo I can honestly say it solved my doubts about getting this game. I will not be. I haven't wanted to strangle Kojima this much since Acid, Acid 2, and MPO. What the hell does ANY of this shit gameplay have to do with Metal Gear?! The graphics are cheap, you never feel like any of the environment is real. Even MGS2 conveyed this better 12 years ago. It's a real shame this game didn't stay cancelled.

METAL GEAR FOREVER 2001-2012
[Image: MetalGearForever.gif]
01-23-2013, 08:15 PM

Read my fucking review, you dip-shit fuck!

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
01-23-2013, 08:25 PM

Next time try posting in the right forum section so its relevant. Plus you lost me at "dip-shit fuck". In any case, it seems that your topic was a dud, this one already has more replies. Tongue

01-23-2013, 08:26 PM

Not if I spam my own topic, troll.

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
01-23-2013, 08:28 PM

Go for it. You clearly have the time. I would not have wasted time on such a lengthy review of such a shit demo.

01-23-2013, 08:31 PM

This is still copied to my clipboard, so I'm gonna paste it just because I can...
[Image: huge-rubber-duck-13--196-p.jpg]

...twice!

[Image: huge-rubber-duck-13--196-p.jpg]

Bitch!

01-24-2013, 02:44 PM

Bro are you aware that out of the six enemy encounters in the revengeance demo, three of them can be completed without alerting any enemies? It's true! That's a 50/50 stealth/action ratio so far, which I'd say makes it more 'true to the series' than MGS4 and maybe even Peace Walker. Food for thought!

If you're wondering the fastest (or stealthiest) ways to approach all six enemy encounters, here you go:

1) Three dudes at building entrance: go straight into a dash-kick and enter blade mode as soon as you hit one of them, keep slashing for around five seconds and they should all be dead, and you should have a zan-datsu opportunity.

2) The lone dude in the hallway: it's one guy and he doesn't even know you're there! Just stab his ass, whatever.

3) The four dudes with the hostages: Here's some real stealth action! Make sure that the dude patrolling the far corridor is walking away from you, then kill the guy to you left. Jump up on to the cardboard boxes and use the broken window (or cut up one of the not-broken windows) to jump-stealth-kill the guy patrolling. Now, double back onto those cardboard boxes and use ninja run to jump from the roof to those two dudes with the hostage and do a jump stealth kill on one of them once you see the prompt, then enter blade mode to take the other one out in mid-air before he can shoot the hostage.

4) Thoroughfare pt. 1: Unfortunately you can't sneak through this fight. You should be attacked by one Gekko and about 5 dudes; SAVE THE DUDES FOR LAST!!! Even on normal difficulty a Gekko can really fuck you up, so you're gonna want to save all the little dudes for health replenishment.

5) Thoroughfare pt 2: Here you've got one dude with a rocket launcher on one side, two on the other, a Gekko patrolling the bridge and a second Gekko patrolling below. Get on the right side of the second level and as soon as the Gekko turns to cross the bridge, run over to the guy on the right and kill him, then quickly run behind the bridge gekko and stealth kill him, then KEEP AN EYE ON THE TWO DUDE'S HEADS SO THEY DON'T SPOT YOU and stab both of them, then jump-stealth-kill the gekko below. Boom, no alerts.

6) IF Prototype nigga: Just cut him up.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
01-24-2013, 03:24 PM

Gun Animal Wrote:Even on normal difficulty a Gekko can really fuck you up...

Are you fucking high?

01-24-2013, 04:38 PM

yeah

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
01-24-2013, 05:19 PM

Well I'm coming over to hot-box wit'cha!

01-24-2013, 05:20 PM

Some fag Wrote:Well I'm coming over to hot-box wit'cha!

Pass that shit....I brought some BC Grown to share as well. Do we have any chip dip?

I'm fine with swimming.
01-24-2013, 06:35 PM

Make fucking Julez go get some. Bitch works at the fucking grocery, don't she?

01-24-2013, 07:05 PM

Some fag Wrote:Make fucking Julez go get some. Bitch works at the fucking grocery, don't she?

Is it ok if we double dip? Or is it one dip then end it?

I'm fine with swimming.
01-24-2013, 07:10 PM

We'll start with the one-dip rule, and then drop it once we're no longer capable of noticing when someone does in fact double-dip.

I think the real question is...what are we gonna end up doing with Julez?

01-24-2013, 07:15 PM

Some fag Wrote:We'll start with the one-dip rule, and then drop it once we're no longer capable of noticing when someone does in fact double-dip.

I think the real question is...what are we gonna end up doing with Julez?

[Image: a-threesome-is-not-impossible-just-difficult.jpg]

I'm fine with swimming.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)