Revisiting Ground Zeroes, Pre TPP Release
05-21-2015, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 11:33 AM by PoisonSnake.)
RE: Revisiting Ground Zeroes, Pre TPP Release
I have like maybe 3 or 4 Kojimas then, some of them from HARD mode, so they gotta be better than those from Normal. Same thing for that "sniper team", so called.
But hey, all these people were rescued by Big Boss 9 years before the PP, and he got them to a base that was destroyed by Cipher in the middle of the ocean.
So really, if they survived they might have found better stuff to do with their lives after learning that the "legendary soldier" screwed up badly and is in a coma.

>>> My Mother Base is gonna have six people, and that's assuming I can't fire Huey and Kaz.
Well, its gonna be worse than that. From the trailers it seems you actually have to go and rescue your "dear ol' buddy" Kazuhira Miller.
Yes, love is blind AND stupid.
05-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Fine, but I'm gonna do what I did with Chico and set a new record for Longest Headshot first.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
06-17-2015, 01:38 AM
I don't think the captured soldiers carry over. I know when the game first came out, people assumed that was the case, but things have changed drastically in development since GZ released.

If anything did carry over, they'd have to explain how they lived through the destruction of Mother Base in GZ. I can see Kojima coming back but I don't think TPP will open and give you such a huge advantage number-wise.

I speak English, Japanese, and Spanish... I still have no fucking clue what you just said.
06-22-2015, 07:06 AM
(06-17-2015 01:38 AM)SolidSnarf86 Wrote:  If anything did carry over, they'd have to explain how they lived through the destruction of Mother Base in GZ.

Good point, but hey, they are all stuffed in Morpho's chopper! I personally loaded them all! Perhaps they are all of em in the Ciprus hospital...
06-23-2015, 02:03 AM
We already know soldiers survive the destruction of Mother Base since there will be missions in TPP involving the extraction of deranged Mother Base survivors.
06-29-2015, 08:45 AM
Or you know they could just magically carry them over because, you know, it's a video game.
06-30-2015, 04:46 AM
(06-22-2015 07:06 AM)PoisonSnake Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 01:38 AM)SolidSnarf86 Wrote:  If anything did carry over, they'd have to explain how they lived through the destruction of Mother Base in GZ.

Good point, but hey, they are all stuffed in Morpho's chopper! I personally loaded them all! Perhaps they are all of em in the Ciprus hospital...

We're talking about a series where dead guys come back and if paz survived her battle with BB why couldn't other soldiers survive too? It isn't very hard to come up with an explanation for this.

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
06-30-2015, 05:56 PM
Ok... But Paz does EXPLODE into thin air at the end of GZs... I dont have a problem with MSF soldiers swimming or whatever, but PAZ is out of the universe and it better f***ing stay like that.
07-01-2015, 03:48 AM
She'll be reincarnated as Quiet's tongue.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

07-01-2015, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 12:28 PM by PoisonSnake.)
I can manage if her tongue is recovered and transplanted into Quiet... so we get to meet Quiet Paz.
And she cant stop talking about the revolution...
07-01-2015, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 08:44 PM by jdnation.)
Kojima did tweet awhile back...

[Image: 24OCI.png]
07-02-2015, 03:22 AM
I hope it's his integrity.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

07-02-2015, 05:23 AM
Kojima: head priest of necromancers!

Judging from the trailer, it's somewhat safe to assume (the assumption because we're never sure about Kojima's stuff) it's Paz.
If Rising had Sunny and Bladewolf, it's clear that Paz will lift DDog on his rear legs and start singing and dancing a new version of her theme, with Quiet included.

Again, I honestly don't give a f*ck anymore to the story. Stuff like this would make me somewhat sad at the series but now it's usefl to have quiet a laugh. This is probably Kojima's last MGS so why doesn't he make the game a musical and brings back all characters - canon and non-canon - and have his Glee! BB gets a boner from seeing blood and instead of having it in his crotch, it's the horn shrapnel that signs it.
Have the entire cast have an orgy and a piss-party, namely with Raiden and call it a birthday party.
Have a section made to be a Nintendogs & cats with DD and Nuke and Cooking Mama with Quiet hosting.
Bring back all the females and give them bigger boobs to make more squishable dolls.

[Image: Zanzibarlandsymbol.jpg]
07-02-2015, 09:01 AM
I wonder whatever happened to Nuke? That cat they kept around Mother Base.

Maybe it burned when Mother Base went down?

Maybe Chico is looking after it somewhere. I'm wondering when Amanda will show up.
07-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Oh great. Thanks for the encouragement!
Can you order D-Dog to kill Paz?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)