Revengeance DLC idea - ZANDATSU THE EX-PRESIDENT
02-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Revengeance DLC idea - ZANDATSU THE EX-PRESIDENT
I was just thinking how awesome it would be to zandatsu Solidus in MGS2 and then I thought "THAT SHOULD BE DLC!"

The DLC would be called NOSTALGIANCE - REMEMBER AT WILL and would include several boss fights from MGS2 and 4, remade in Platinum's engine, including the fight with Solidus on Federal Hall (HAHAHAHAHAHA FEDERAL HALL!) and Vamp in South America (basically turning the cutscene into gameplay).

If you beat Solidus on Revengeance difficulty without taking damage, you unlock his swords to use in singleplayer and the trophy/achievement "I SHIT ON POLITICIANS".

Otacon: What's your situation?
Raiden: Wet and miserable.
[Image: 65132993053652116_4.gif]
02-26-2013, 05:21 AM

Nah, don't take ANYTHING from MGS4. Recreate all of Raiden's boss fights in MGS2:
-Fatman (1st rank unlocks C4)
-Vamp (1st rank unlocks Skull Suit)
-20 Ray pile-up (1st rank unlocks Olga's exoskeleton and Olga's HF Blade)
-Solidus on of Federal Hall (1st rank unlocks Solidus' swords (Minshuto & Kyowato) and his tentacles as unique weapons)

Olga's HF blade could work like a combination of the wooden sword and the stun sword. The Minshuto could have blue slashes and absorb more energy than normal from foes, while the Kyowato could have red slashes and absorb health instead of energy from regular attacks.

And yeah, I fully expect this to happen to some extent. They clearly already have the skull suit assets at least, so to me the fact that it's not in the game probably either means they're withholding it for DLC or for the now confirmed sequel.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
Pocket Abortions' Quality Blog for Children
02-26-2013, 12:08 PM

Add playable Ryu Hayabusa or Hotsuma Oboro and I'll get Rising.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
02-26-2013, 06:06 PM

add dlc that replaces Raiden and Bladewolf with Casshern and Friender and I'll buy a second copy.

Suzaku Wrote:Hah. As if you'd enjoy a new Metal Gear game in the first place, you bitchy, impossible-to-please coprophiliac, you.
02-26-2013, 10:49 PM

Can't Platinum technically replace Wolfy with Amaterasu?

Otacon: What's your situation?
Raiden: Wet and miserable.
[Image: 65132993053652116_4.gif]
02-27-2013, 03:01 AM

Overclockwise Wrote:Can't Platinum technically replace Wolfy with Amaterasu?

They don't have the rights to any of the IPs they worked on when they were Clover. (Okami, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand) Those rights belong to Capcom, although I really hope Platinum tries to buy the rights to Viewtiful Joe and God Hand once they become the household name that they're destined to be.

02-27-2013, 04:29 AM

Honestly, I was trying to imagine the Solidus fight with Revengeance Raiden the other day. You would basically do the final, lethal, cut that originally was done via cutscene.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
02-27-2013, 11:05 PM

Raiden will pick up the statue of George Washington and throw it at him.

Then he'll say, "What's the matter? Is the weight of the Presidency too much for ya?"
03-02-2013, 06:29 PM

jdnation Wrote:Raiden will pick up the statue of George Washington and throw it at him.

Then he'll say, "What's the matter? Is the weight of the Presidency too much for ya?"

Platinum, are you listening? Hire this guy now.

Pentarou Wrote:
PUNISHED NITROID
A Visionary robbed of his Fansite

[Image: sig_kpnbanner.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)