RISING coming to Vita?
03-19-2013, 07:16 AM
RISING coming to Vita?
Apparently some trophy list is popping up
[Image: JjEVUxk.jpg]

But it's been pointed out that this sometimes happens for other PS3 games and might just be leftover glitches from default code/whatevs were present in the devkits game maker things considering CrossBuy/Ports/Transfarring.

It would make sense for the Japanese market, though Platinum did say earlier that RISING's Cutting could not be done at Will on Vita. Though of course they could just half ass a version for a quick buck.

It was also kinda hinted at in Sony slides... so it was indeed considered.
[Image: a6cKFae.jpg]

[Image: cyHls3L.gif]
03-22-2013, 05:07 PM

I actually forgot the Vita existed. How is that working out?

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
03-22-2013, 05:51 PM

It'll do fine with a price drop. It's capable of running really good games, as evidenced by Assassin's Creed, LittleBigPlanet, and Uncharted. But without a big user base, no developers are really willing to put the effort into making an amazing game for it.

I play MGS:HD on it more than anything

---
Broken bones require different treatment than an infection does
---
PSN ID: DeadByDagger
Gamertag: xDeadByDaggerx
03-22-2013, 06:33 PM

The question, despite how shitty Rising is or if you refuse to acknowledge that it is, would you WANT Rising on Vita? And I'm not talking about it being shit and should be on as few systems as possible. No, I'm referring to the Ninja Gaiden games that are now on Vita, and how they run in glorious 6fps. They honestly make NGII look like it runs at a constant 120fps.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
04-01-2013, 12:44 PM

Lt. Solid Snake Wrote:The question, despite how shitty Rising is or if you refuse to acknowledge that it is, would you WANT Rising on Vita? And I'm not talking about it being shit and should be on as few systems as possible. No, I'm referring to the Ninja Gaiden games that are now on Vita, and how they run in glorious 6fps. They honestly make NGII look like it runs at a constant 120fps.

The Japanese would. They don't have enough space in their house to keep a fat console and game box next to their rice hats, samurai swords and armor.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)