PlayStation Network Community
02-24-2016, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 04:17 AM by Italian Joe.)
PlayStation Network Community
Hello everyone,

One of the "side effects" of my personal "Phantom Pain" regarding the "completion" of MGSV was my registration on this forum which I follow as a "guest" from so long: I was wondering if there's already an official PSN community of this site and, If yes, what's the PSN ID I need to search in order to join ?
02-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: PlayStation Network Community
Every "time" anyone has attempted "to" set up a Snake "Soup" online gaming community, it "just" ends up being ignored or "forgotten," and the few little bonds that this member "and" that member happen to make usually "stay" private.

Furthermore, since "you're" new here and barely anyone else is, you're probably "not" getting any attention from anyone "anyway."

"This" is "probably" a waste "of" your time and "mine."

";D"

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
02-24-2016, 03:03 PM
Salve, Joe. Già, non sei l'unico italiano qui Wink

(02-24-2016 12:47 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Furthermore, since "you're" new here and barely anyone else is, you're probably "not" getting any attention from anyone "anyway."

Since both you and I did reply him, I guess this statement should be considered false Big Grin
02-24-2016, 05:06 PM
"You" can "lick" me where I "shit."

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-25-2016, 04:12 AM
(02-24-2016 12:47 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  Every "time" anyone has attempted "to" set up a Snake "Soup" online gaming community, it "just" ends up being ignored or "forgotten," and the few little bonds that this member "and" that member happen to make usually "stay" private.

Furthermore, since "you're" new here and barely anyone else is, you're probably "not" getting any attention from anyone "anyway."

"This" is "probably" a waste "of" your time and "mine."

";D"

That was one of the best "nope" I've ever seen XD

(02-24-2016 03:03 PM)John Doom Wrote:  Salve, Joe. Già, non sei l'unico italiano qui Wink

Ma ciao Exclamation che tu sappia ci sono anche altri "cervelli in fuga nostrani" oppure siamo gli unici ?
02-25-2016, 04:33 AM
That's not English, so you two are obviously terrorists.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-25-2016, 06:17 AM
(02-25-2016 04:12 AM)Italian Joe Wrote:  
(02-24-2016 03:03 PM)John Doom Wrote:  Salve, Joe. Già, non sei l'unico italiano qui Wink

Ma ciao Exclamation che tu sappia ci sono anche altri "cervelli in fuga nostrani" oppure siamo gli unici ?

Non credo: seguo questo sito da diversi anni, ma non ricordo nessuno che si sia detto italiano.
02-25-2016, 09:51 AM
Holy fuck! Get a room!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

02-26-2016, 09:05 AM
No odies, apreciar. Puta. Big Grin

[Image: Liquid_Snake.jpg]

Facebook
SoundCloud
Steam ID
02-26-2016, 09:12 AM
Aye, shaddupa you fave! Shaddupa with da shaddupa!

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)