Official boxart - Snake's CG face is looking at you!
01-10-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Official boxart - Snake's CG face is looking at you!
(01-10-2014 11:26 AM)jdnation Wrote:  Phantom Pain will be horny big boss on a motorcycle whose logo is prominently displayed just as soon as Konami finds a sponsor.

I will give Konami credit for managing to hold themselves back from putting 'STARRING KEIFER SUTHERLAND AS SNAKE" in bold font on the bottom right of Big Boss's head.
Regarding the latter of your post, I have to agree. To emphasize Kiefer Sutherland's role as Big Boss in this game would feel like a type of dick move of sorts. It isn't really something to glorify, all things considered.

[Image: dct_header_SIGN-300x67.jpg] [Image: ZazzleZodiacs.png]
"The only prayer I will say for you is this : Whatever hell awaits you, it won't be long before you see it."
COD:BO Official Website (with Community forums)
[Image: TwitterIcon.gif] [Image: FacebookIcon.gif] [Image: YouTubeIcon.gif]
01-11-2014, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 09:26 AM by Solidsuitlarry.)
(01-10-2014 01:02 PM)Old Gross Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 11:26 AM)jdnation Wrote:  Phantom Pain will be horny big boss on a motorcycle whose logo is prominently displayed just as soon as Konami finds a sponsor.

I will give Konami credit for managing to hold themselves back from putting 'STARRING KEIFER SUTHERLAND AS SNAKE" in bold font on the bottom right of Big Boss's head.
Regarding the latter of your post, I have to agree. To emphasize Kiefer Sutherland's role as Big Boss in this game would feel like a type of dick move of sorts. It isn't really something to glorify, all things considered.

I'm guessing it'll be plastered over the back cover though.

The whole thing is kind of a dick move to begin with so i'm expecting them to twist the knife somewhere.

EDIT: Oh yeah they already did by having Sutherland reenact the Shadow Moses parts.
01-15-2014, 12:13 PM
(01-11-2014 09:24 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  I'm guessing it'll be plastered over the back cover though.

[Image: keiferboxart.jpg]
01-17-2014, 08:43 AM
(01-15-2014 12:13 PM)jdnation Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 09:24 AM)Solidsuitlarry Wrote:  I'm guessing it'll be plastered over the back cover though.

I love it for the amusement it gave me.

I hate it for the sadness it gave me upon realizing the real thing would probably be a non sarcastic version of that.
01-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Konami Style Store in Japan prepares for the release of MGSV: Ground Zeroes

[Image: MGSV-Ground-Zeroes-PS4-Box-Japan.jpg]

[Image: MGSV-Ground-Zeroes-PS4-Box-Back-Japan.jpg]
01-21-2014, 05:00 PM
Huh, so they're openly advertising it as a prologue to The Phantom Pain on the box. Seems kind of strange to me, I just think that no one would do that in the US. And how come they've got Miller on there instead of the cool lens flare that doesn't work like an actual lens flare?
01-22-2014, 06:45 AM
I hope he changes his name to "Demon Boss"
01-24-2014, 10:55 PM
(01-15-2014 12:13 PM)jdnation Wrote:  

Now what we need is Kojima flippin the bird on the front, and this Sutherland stuff on the back, and we have the perfect cover.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)