Nuclear Trailer - Making of
11-07-2015, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 04:22 PM by jdnation.)
Nuclear Trailer - Making of
Now with English subtitles. Learn the Kojima magic!

11-07-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Nuclear Trailer - Making of
37 minutes, ain't nobody got time for that. We already know the trailers were more impressive than the game, it was because we have more imagination for what could happen than the makers.

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood
11-07-2015, 06:07 PM
(11-07-2015 04:25 PM)Code_R Wrote:  37 minutes, ain't nobody got time for that. We already know the trailers were more impressive than the game, it was because we have more imagination for what could happen than the makers.

Yeah, I distinctly remember them saying you'd be able to fully customize your mother base, and, you know,....that the game was going to be good, et cetera, et cetera. I heard that never happened. Apparently you can only add new platforms, and pick from a premade set of platforms to use. Also, apparently you can't even go in most of the places in your base.

I'd love to just shit all over Konami for that, but going by his last couple games, it was probably partly Kojima's fault as well.

I traded in my copy for a full refund just yesterday (actually walked out of the store with 5 more bucks in my pocket than when I went in, AND I had another statistically guaranteed shitty game in my hands, although this one I might actually play). I had it for like a month and a half, and I knew if I hadn't found the willpower to play it yet, I'm probably not ever going to.

Earlier I Wrote:You forgot about the reptilian shapeshifting raptor aliens, from the planet Nibiru, that live in deep underground bases, who are in cahoots with the Nazi ODESSA Fourth Reich, which is being secretly commanded by Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur, that have been enslaving us as a genetically designed alien/human hybrid race for thousands of years, by using the illuminati skull and bones freemason society, who built the pyramids with their flying saucers, and are living in the 6 thousand year old hollow earth, via an entrance in Antarctica, to construct a New World Order, which was outlined and enforced by the secret Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations groups, at Bohemian Grove, where they dance around naked and worship a devil owl, and developed their master draconian Agenda 21 plan to alter the weather via contrails and HAARP, and eventually depopulate the earth by killing billions of people in FEMA camps. They killed JFK, and Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings at Area 51. .....also,...uhh,....Jimmy Hoffa...
02-04-2016, 06:32 AM
I hear ya. I should have avoided it altogether. Sad when the Nuclear Trailer is 10x better than the actual game. Trailer actually got me excited about this pos.
02-05-2016, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 01:28 AM by John Doom.)
Am I the only one who only got excited by the 2012 trailer? We didn't know yet who was the protagonist and if it was going to be a completely new story with new enemies. Finally a new classic "solo mission" after PO and PW (right?)!
Then I saw the later trailers, and I knew it would've ended up like another JPop-anime-like PW, another prequel with little plot development (though, little I knew that it would've been released unfinished too!)
02-05-2016, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 01:13 AM by BigB0SS.)
Yea I hear ya. I was pretty psyched for a solo mission too (was hoping it would turn away from all the task oriented gimmicks. They make more sense for a psp game, where re-using the same environments, enemies, etc cuts back on development costs. But was expecting more from PS3/PS4/PC MGS).

This making of Nuclear Trailer is worth watching only because Stephanie Joosten. More focused on watching her... which takes some concentration to pull yourself back into Kojima's subtitles.
02-05-2016, 02:20 AM
I'm still not sure if I've completed the game or not but does the scene where Snake yells at the skies in Africa ever happens in game?
02-05-2016, 02:33 AM
I'm not sure. Is that in the trailer somewhere?
02-05-2016, 05:40 AM
This scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nZKDcA6dP4#t03m48s

Or Snake going nuclear.
02-05-2016, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 09:37 AM by Canucklehead.)
You go Nuclear if you build a Nuke, I believe. But doing so isn't part of the main plot per se.

I've never seen him yelling at the sky, though it'd be fun if you could eat all the Wormwood you collect and trip balls. I'd bet there'd be a good lot of sky-yelling then.

Absinthe is fucking awesome.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck
02-05-2016, 06:30 AM
Nah that particular shot isn't in the actual game.
02-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Looks like the burned out village near the oilfield (all the burnt wooden structures in background). Yea I don't think it's in the game.
02-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Fuck this game.

CANUCKLEHEAD
He's just a prick

I just saved 100% on stress by switching to Not Giving A Fuck

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)