New article about The Twin Snakes
11-30-2008, 05:21 PM
New article about The Twin Snakes
I'm not too happy with it, but there it is. Tomorrow I'll add a new poll as I always do every month.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
11-30-2008, 06:35 PM

Nice job Ravi. Keep up the good work.

OH HAI GUISE!!!

http://thesnakesoup.org/wiki/?title=JackHayter

Econs made a compliment of me!
Econs Wrote:FUCK PATIENCE

AND FUCK YOU

FUCK YEAH

ECONS AGAIN Wrote:FUCK WINDOWS

AND FUCK YOU
11-30-2008, 06:39 PM

Not happy with it? I thought it was a pretty good article.

[Image: Top_Gear_Logo.gif]
11-30-2008, 06:43 PM

MercuryLemur Wrote:Not happy with it? I thought it was a pretty good article.

I can feel the sarcasm.

OH HAI GUISE!!!

http://thesnakesoup.org/wiki/?title=JackHayter

Econs made a compliment of me!
Econs Wrote:FUCK PATIENCE

AND FUCK YOU

FUCK YEAH

ECONS AGAIN Wrote:FUCK WINDOWS

AND FUCK YOU
11-30-2008, 06:46 PM

There's none to feel. I posed a question to Ravi, that's all.

[Image: Top_Gear_Logo.gif]
11-30-2008, 07:06 PM

It was a good read, I admit that. However, why didn't you release this article sooner? Did replaying TTS hit a nerve or something?

Quote:Once you eliminate the impossible…whatever remains must be the truth.
[Image: 59723412bg4.gif]
12-01-2008, 03:49 AM

Very fair article. Always a big war between the two game. I do prefer the original, but Twin Snakes is an all right game.

I also find it easier to chase and shoot Ocelot in TTS. Maybe that's why I was a sloth in MGO...

[Image: henryrollins2.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/NourishedPsyche
12-01-2008, 11:41 AM

MercuryLemur Wrote:Not happy with it? I thought it was a pretty good article.
I felt it didn't go anywhere.

(05-22-2016 02:42 PM)Canucklehead Wrote:  The actual hero of Metal Gear is the player for putting up with all of its bullshit over the years.
12-01-2008, 12:09 PM

It was pretty streamlined, but that's how the article works out. It makes the point, and I agree. The TTS isn't terrible, but compared to MGS it's just the lesser half.

I don't care how good a shape Snake was in, he should not have been doing flips out of nowhere. Leave that to the black bartender in the music video.

Do you like comics? Do you like BIGFOOT? Then check out 'Footprints' by Joey Esposito & Jonathan Moore and support creator owned comics! http://kck.st/g1ob37 UPDATE: FOOTPRINTS has been funded and will be printed later this year under the 215ink banner!

twitter, foursquare & gowalla: jmarchargrove
Find me on 1UP & Bitmob, too.
12-01-2008, 12:10 PM

See, that would have made the article better.

12-01-2008, 02:24 PM

I like that in the cutscenes, Snake holds his arms out in front of his body. Makes him look like a gorilla!

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
12-01-2008, 09:22 PM

one thing to add. the twin snakes soundtrack sucks
12-02-2008, 04:53 AM

Most of it sucked. Some of it was quite awesome.

[Image: Sub-Zero.gif] [Image: sonicrunninggif1.gif] [Image: RyuRunningR.gif]
RAVI TRIED TO MOLEST US! RUN!!!

Overclockwise, the GIGANTIC fucking faggot, confirmed our suspicions when he Wrote:And if you ever dump your boyfriend, I'll take him.
12-02-2008, 01:46 PM

Josh Wrote:I like that in the cutscenes, Snake holds his arms out in front of his body. Makes him look like a gorilla!

I'm glad someone else noticed that.

I really like Resident Evil on the 'Cube. That's an example of how a remake is done.
12-02-2008, 02:01 PM

Indeed, I like the original MGS more than the remake. Can't say I played the remake - I've only seen the videos on youtube. And I liked the original, old PSX cutscenes better.

I can't even be called a nostalgic, seeing that Metal Gear Solid is the LAST game of the saga that I have played (yes, I picked up MGS after I had finished MGS4. I felt that I needed to play the one episode that I was missing). So there are no happy childhood memories to could my judgement. No, I saw MGS and MGS:TTS at the same time, and I like the original better than the remake.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)